Sunday, February 07, 2016

Review: Target Beauty Box


I was able to snag another Target Beauty Box last month and while there were 2 available they went really fast and only one was available by the time I got to the site. But for $7.00 this is what I got in my box. 


 A $30 value for just $7, which isn't bad at all.

ACURE Day Cream

John Frieda Keraflex Hair Spray

NIVEA In-Shower Body Lotion

Nip+Fab Glycolic Fix Pads

Braided Elastic Bands for hair

Simple Micellar Wipes

Marlowe Extra Moisturizing Lotion

Clear Total Care Shampoo and Conditioner

I've tried everything and I liked everything with the exception of the Nivea In Shower Body Lotion. That stuff left a weird sticky residue on my skin that was hard to rinse off and I didn't like how it felt on my skin at all.


The way I find out that there is a new Target Beauty Box available is by checking the hash tag #TargetBeautyBox on Twitter. Some people are really good about letting others know that there is a new box available and that's how I find out. 

16 comments:

  1. Not a bad haul for 7 bucks indeed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They go so fast so I was glad that I was able to get one.

      Delete
  2. I love this box! Clear is my favorite shampoo and Nivea's in shower lotion is really good especially during Winter and Summer. It's light and not sticky at all plus it truly mouisturizes so win win!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really liked everything with the exception of the of the Nivea in shower lotion. That felt sticky to me.

      Delete
  3. I don't like Nivea In Shower Body Lotion either. It feels a bit greasy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You received some great stuff for 7 bucks. Yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's awesome you got so much stuff for only 7$. That shower body lotion doesn't sounds good though, I don't like it when my skin feel stikcy after body lotions. I have a nice body lotion from neutral that I use nowadays, it took me awhile to find out which body lotions work well for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like trying some samples and some are good while others not so much.

      Delete
  6. It's amazing what comes in those boxes for that amount of money. Sounds like it was well worth it since most everything was a hit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought the same thing about the Nivea! This sounds like a great box.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I'm not the only one who thought that. Hubby likes it though.

      Delete
  8. Nice! They really are a great deal and a nice way to try new items. I just got this month's beauty box and who some nice things. Plus a bath puff which was great. I needed a new one and...there it was. lol

    Good to know on the hashtag!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love the beauty boxes. They always have things that I haven't tried yet.

      Delete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.