Sunday, July 31, 2016

Review: Walmart Beauty Box


When you sign up for the Walmart Beauty Box subscription, the boxes come every 3 months and they re only $5 each with free shipping. That's a good deal especially with all the great things I've been getting. 

This is what I received this time. 

Aveeno Lotion
A full size Degree Deodorant
Jergens Natural Glow Lotion
Caress Body Wash
Pantene Air Spray (Hairspray)
Nivea In Shower Lotion


This is the 3rd or 4th sample of this Caress body wash and I just want to say this stuff smells so darn good. Like, really good. 

I'm a little late getting my review for this box posted because the first box that was supposed to come by mid June, never came. I received a tracking number but the tracking number never updated. So I contacted Walmart Beauty Box and they sent me another box but it took about a month to have it shipped and receive it. Customer service was very helpful, returned my emails very fast and let me know it was going to take a couple of weeks since they had some sort of glitch and they had to resend a lot of boxes. But I did finally receive one and I'm pretty happy with it. 

18 comments:

  1. I will have to look for that body wash at the store, just so I can smell it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are a couple of different scents and both of them are so nice.

      Delete
  2. A good smell is a win indeed. At least customer service got on it too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These boxes seem to be a really good deal with how much you get for that price. Nice to hear the customer service was so helpful too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Customer service was wonderful. I love these boxes.

      Delete
  4. That's good to hear about the customer service. Thankfully mine have all arrived. They do have some nice things in them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of my favorite subscription boxes.

      Delete
  5. Ohh pretty things to try

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds like a great deal, and so glad their customer service was good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a nice little set for traveling.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Some of my students should have used that deodorant... Just saying...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Teenagers sometimes don't think about how they smell.

      Delete
  9. Oh wow! That's a good that the customer service was helpful.

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.