Tuesday, October 04, 2016

Review: Degusta Box Subscription Box


So this is my second month getting the Degustabox and I have to say, I'm pretty happy with it so far. This is the box from September and it was a good one. We're really liking these boxes.

In this box was...
A bag of PopCORNers- Popped corn chips. 
A bottle of lemon Sparkling Bitters- Flavored sparkling water.
Toosum- Oatmeal bar. 
2 Packs of BustaNUT- Flavored peanuts. 
Sam Mills Quinoa and Corn pasta. 
Entenmann's Mini Chocolate chip muffins. 
Nando's Peri Peri sauce. 
3 jars from English Provender- 2 chutney's and a lemon curd. 
Michel Et Augustin butter cookies. 
Hak's Ratatouille sauce. 
Zollipops hard candies.
A full size box of Honey Bunches of Oats- Honey Roasted cereal.

Have you thought about signing up for a subscription box like Degustabox? It's $19 a month and as you can see, there's quite a bit in the boxes.

You get 10-15 full size products each month. You don't get to pick the products, it's a surprise but I kinda like that. Most of the stuff this month are products that I've never tried and everything has been great with the exception of the sparking water. It was lemon flavored water with a dash of bitters and it was not tasty at all. Maybe if it was added to a drink of some kind. maybe.

Does this sound like a good box? Would you ever try a subscription box like this?

8 comments:

  1. The surprise part would be fun. I wouldn't have liked the sparkling water no matter what flavor they put in it, but bummer it was too bitter for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The sparkling water was just weird.

      Delete
  2. That one sure comes loaded. I'll stick to normal water though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This actually looks like a fun box and I think I would like a lot of what comes in it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of the best boxes I've tried so far.

      Delete
  4. That does look fun. And seriously all these food posts at 2am. You're killing me! Must be good. Must be good. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMAO I'm loving this box and for $20 it's been an inexpensive box to get filled with things I actually like.

      Delete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.