Sunday, October 23, 2016

Review: Degustabox Subscription Box

Degustabox is a monthly subscription box filled with food and drink. The price for the box is $19.99 a month. This is the October box. 

You do not get to pick any of the products you get, it's a surprise each month. But they say each box contains 10-15 items and each box is worth at least $30. I like trying boxes like this because they usually contain products that I've never tried or haven't seen before. 

In the October box was...

Jones Soda: Pumpkin Flavor
Numi Tea Sampler Pack 
Palo Popcorn- 2 packs
Hometown Bagel Chips- 2 packs
Lovely Candy Fruit Candies
La Tortilla Factory- Pack of Low Carb Flour Tortillas
Wasa Thins- Snack Crackers
Energems
Crown Nut Sriracha Flavored Almonds
Barilla Marinara Sauce
Barilla Protein Plus Pasta

So far I've liked just about everything in this month's box and if I didn't like it, Ken did. The Pumpkin soda was different and while it was drinkable, I wouldn't get it again. But everything else was quite good and packaged well with bubble wrap so that even the glass bottles were fine. 

Have you tried this subscription box? Would you?

18 comments:

  1. They will make pumpkin out of anything. Pumpkin soda sounds blah from the get go haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried it and because it really tasted like pumpkin, it was at least not totally nasty. But not something would buy again.

      Delete
  2. It looks great and would be gone in 5mina at ours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was definitely an interesting box.

      Delete
  3. Looks cool but personally, I don't think I'd subscribe to this box. I'd be better off shopping for treats myself or do that international box/dessert/treat you subscribe to

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like that I get new things to try with this box. That international box was fun but I only do one of these boxes at a time and so I'm not getting that box anymore.

      Delete
  4. So many boxes where you live :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's so many to choose from. It's hard to pick just one food box.

      Delete
  5. Looks like a fun box with a fun variety of products. That pumpkin soda does sound original, but not sure if I would like that either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The box for the most part was really good.

      Delete
  6. Nice! Yeah the pumpkin soda. I think I'd have to pass on that one. lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. I should not have been looking at this while hungry...Oh man...

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great way to check out new foods. I've tried Jones Soda, and some of the flavors are really cool! Hugs...RO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My daughter likes some of the flavors too.

      Delete
  9. I've only had the Barilla pasta out of that box. I see the Jones soda at my store and it always sounds look good flavors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pasta is ok but that soda was eww.

      Delete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.