Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Recipe: Fajita Style Vegetable and Bean Burrito


You will need:

1/2 Onion
1/2 Bell Pepper
3 Mushrooms
Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1 Can Refried Beans
1 Can Black Beans
1 Envelope Fajita Seasoning Powder
1-2 Flour Tortillas
2 TBSP Olive Oil

What to do:

Heat the refried beans in a pan. Heat the black beans in another pan. Add olive oil to a saute pan and heat on low. Slice the onion and bell pepper into thin strips and add to saute pan, cook over medium heat for 10 minutes. Slice mushrooms and add them to the onion, bell pepper mixture. Saute over medium heat for another 10 minutes. Add 3 TBSP of water to vegetables and 1 tsp. of Fajita Seasoning. Stir well and cook for 3 minutes. 

Heat your flour tortillas in a microwave for 15 seconds or until hot. Add your ingredients and roll into a burrito. Enjoy. 

I had this for dinner and again for lunch, it was so good. 


24 comments:

  1. Two for one, sure sounds like a winning run

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good except for the mushrooms and needin 3 pans! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You could always put the beans in two bowls and heat them in the microwave. lol

      Delete
  3. I never make burritos, I like the fajita style veggies, great recipe Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love any Mexican food!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. You know me, I put mushrooms in everything. lol

      Delete
  6. This does sound yum. I can see why you had it back to back. Bet it smelled great, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you enjoyed this, thanks for sharing the recipe idea.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was definitely a keeper for me.

      Delete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.