Friday, June 16, 2017

Freebie Friday!



Welcome to another edition of Freebie Friday, where I tell you what free samples and full sized products I received in the mail and how you can get them too. Someone asked me why I do a 'Freebie Friday" each week, so I'll tell you.

A while back I listed all the free samples and wins that I had received that previous year and so many people didn't believe that I could have gotten so many free things. So I decided to prove it by taking a picture every week and sharing the sites that I found the links to the freebies at. So now you too can get great free samples coming to your mailbox each week.

  You can find links to great samples at Hey It's Free and Freebie Shark.

This week I received:

Sample of Beneful dog food
A coupon for a free box of Sandwich Bros 4 or 6 count box
A $25 Starbucks gift card from e-Rewards surveys

I also received a box of samples from Samplesource which contained:
Rephresh vaginal moisturizer
Breathe Right nose strips

Did you receive any freebies this week?

28 comments:

  1. Yay, a $25 gift card! Boo, you can only use to buy coffee. But Yay again, you're a coffee drinker!

    Sorry for asking, but when does a woman need to use a vaginal moisturizer?


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can get tea at Strbucks too! I bought 3 boxes of Tazo English Breakfast tea. The vaginal moisturizer is for women who are going through menopause and and tend to get a little dry in that area.

      Delete
  2. That gift sure would come in handy, Mary. Yay! It's Freebie Friday! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I bought 3 boxes of tea with my gift card.

      Delete
  3. Nothing this time around.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pup can be happy and you can get a coffee fix, win win.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was happy with the dog food and I bought tea. lol

      Delete
  5. Great Week and thanks for sharing got a bunch of books and a $30 Longhorn gift card (because of a service issue) but I will be visiting the sites you've shared. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that is great. Books are always good too.

      Delete
  6. Looks like a great week of freebies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool, happy Starbucking!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice haul this week. I had a quiet one with no happy mail though my husband did get his meal free at Taco Bell because a mistake was made with his original order. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well that's nice. A free meal is always good.

      Delete
  9. Sounds like fun! I used to do those survey's but stopped after awhile. I can't remember why. Enjoy your Starbucks gift card! :) ~Aleen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I used to do surveys on half a dozen sites. But I only do them on a couple of sites now.

      Delete
  10. Looks like you did well.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.