Friday, July 21, 2017

Freebie Friday!



Welcome to another edition of Freebie Friday, where I tell you what free samples and full sized products I received in the mail and how you can get them too. Someone asked me why I do a 'Freebie Friday" each week, so I'll tell you.

A while back I listed all the free samples and wins that I had received that previous year and so many people didn't believe that I could have gotten so many free things. So I decided to prove it by taking a picture every week and sharing the sites that I found the links to the freebies at. So now you too can get great free samples coming to your mailbox each week.

  You can find links to great samples at Hey It's Free and Freebie Shark.

Advant EDGE Carb Control Shake
A box of OB Tampons
Hello Toothpaste

And I won this gift basket full of snacks. I enter about 100 giveaways a month and I remember a snack basket being on one of them but since the box arrived without a note telling who it was from, I don't remember who I won it from but woohoo I won. lol 

Did you receive any free samples this week?

26 comments:

  1. I didn't receive any free samples, but t'm not American 😥
    If I was I'd get some. You can be sure of that. I like the snack foods. 😤 Everything is ok and gets the thumbs up from me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's crazy how many free samples and free products we Americans can get over here.

      Delete
  2. Hah, more free tampons! I think you should keep a separate tally for tampons and pads! What does the Carb control thing do?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol That's funny. The carb control shake is just a shake or meal replacement drink with low carbs for people like me with diabetes.

      Delete
  3. I got a $20 Amazon code for surveys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bet it can be hard to keep track of 100 giveaways a month indeed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It can. I just enter them and don't keep track. I usually get contacted if I won. lol

      Delete
  5. love your freebie posts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great gift basket of snacks! Looks yummy. Congrats on everything Mary and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice win! They really should have sent a note though. Life is busy and things are forgotten.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It happens. It's not the first win I've received without a note. lol

      Delete
  8. I think we all need a snack basket!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It was nice and I wouldn't mind getting another one.

      Delete
  9. Great basket win there

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm not sure if they do this in the UK ...but thanks for showing us your freebies.

    Enjoy the upcoming weekend

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great gift basket! Congrats on the win.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Isn't it so cool to win goodies? Kudos to you on an awesome win. I received one of those carb control drinks the other day as well. Once I froze it a little, it didn't taste bad. Congrats on your freebies, Mary! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. That carb shake was just weird. lol

      Delete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.