Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Review: Walmart Beauty Box- June

The Walmart Beauty box is a subscription box that comes out 4 times a year. You sign up for it and it comes automatically every 3 months. These boxes are jut $5 each and shipping is free. 

There were quite a few samples in this box. 

Here's what was in this month's Walmart Beauty Box

Roc Multi Correxion 5 in 1 Chest, Neck and Face Cream
2 samples of Dove Cool Essentials Deodorant
Ponds Make Up Remover Towelettes
Dove Dry Shampoo
Pantene Shampoo
Pantene Conditioner

That's quite a few samples for just $5. I'm very happy with this box and so far I've liked everything that I've tried. I think this box was well worth the $5 I spent on it. I love getting all these sample size bottles of products that I can try before I buy a full size bottle. If you haven't signed up for the Walmart Beauty Box yet and you like what you see in this box, sign up.

And if you have or are expecting a baby, Walmart now has a Baby Box that you can sign up for.

I was happy to see the Dove dry shampoo because I had received another bottle of it in another beauty box and I just used the last of it. I like it because it works without leave a weird white residue in my hair and it smells good.

Do you have a favorite subscription box?

43 comments:

  1. It would be worth the money just to have the box. What's $5?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary this looks great I'm signing up. I love the products and the ones I don't I'll keep and donate to the girl scouts in the spring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great deal! I didn't even know they had boxes.

    For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah walmart and target both have boxes.

      Delete
  5. I actually just bought a bottle of that dry shampoo yesterday. $5 is definitely a great deal on the stuff you got.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks pretty good for $5. That ROC Multi Correction is pretty expensive and I heard it really works. Good find! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's good. My face had dried out after using some face wash and that Roc cream fixed it.

      Delete
  7. That sure is a lot for $5!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your hair will be shiny this week

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay another beauty box! I love your unveiling posts. I have powerful body odor and am always worried about switching over to new deodorants, but I’ve been dying to try this Dove one because it’s supposed to moisturize, I might just bite the bullet and try it out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love just about anything cucumber scented and this one really helps with odor.

      Delete
  10. I forgot to sign up :( lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol You can still sign up now and get the next box.

      Delete
  11. I love Dove products, their body wash is awesome. What a great box!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I'll have to tell a few people I know about the baby box. Glad you really liked this one. Looks like a good bargain!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really good and I've seen reviews for the baby box and it's a good one.

      Delete
  13. For just $5? Wow. That's a great deal Mary, and my! I love Dove's dry shampoo, it smells so good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does smell good and works good too.

      Delete
  14. Subscription boxes don't seem to have hit New Zealand yet, or if they have, I haven't discovered them. This one sounded good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I wish these were available everywhere.

      Delete
  15. oh many things in this one!

    ReplyDelete
  16. The fact that the character has a terminal brain condition sort of reminded me of one of michael connelly books, where one of his character's in the series gets cancer at the end of the series. He was a detective at the end of his career, pity really but a interesting way to end the series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you meant to leave this comment on another post. lol But yeah it was a good book.

      Delete
  17. Hmm I thought I got the June box but I don't recall all of those items. I'm gonna have to look around and see what I did with mine. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they have two different boxes when you sign up. The older box and the younger box. At least that's what I've seen in some reviews.

      Delete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.