Friday, September 22, 2017

Freebie Friday!



Welcome to another edition of Freebie Friday, where I tell you what free samples and full sized products I received in the mail and how you can get them too. Someone asked me why I do a 'Freebie Friday" each week, so I'll tell you.

A while back I listed all the free samples and wins that I had received that previous year and so many people didn't believe that I could have gotten so many free things. So I decided to prove it by taking a picture every week and sharing the sites that I found the links to the freebies at. So now you too can get great free samples coming to your mailbox each week.

  You can find links to great samples at Hey It's Free and Freebie Shark.

This week I received:
2 Suave Hairsprays and 2 Degree Deodorants from Crowdtap
A sample of Purina One cat food

I reviewed the products that I received from Crowdtap a few days ago. The cat food went to the lady across the street that feeds the 3 stray cats in our neighborhood. She has 3 little igloo houses with beds in them for the cats by her door too and they actually use them.

Did you receive any freebies this week?

32 comments:

  1. Now that's a good haul. I got a giveaway winner book this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I received my final book win this week from a Facebook entry with Nancy Herkness. The first two were from Delighted Reader and The Reading Frenzy. Yay! Happy 1st Day of Fall! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I received two free boxes of Finish Dishwasher detergent tablets. That's 64 free dishwashes! It's for doing a home survey on the product.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who's the lucky kitty that will be dining on Purina One? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My neighbor across the street feeds 3 strays so I gave it to her.

      Delete
  5. I'm sure the pup would have loved the cat food too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You sure do get some goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your feebie Fridays Mary
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Houses for the cats? I love that neighbor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah she put the houses outside when she couldn't get the cats to come inside. But they use the houses now.

      Delete
  9. Our dog would've happily eaten the dog food :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was cat food, not sure my dog would eat it.

      Delete
  10. Thanks Mary for sharing your freebies. Only books again LOL Happy Weekend

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely way to help out the neighbor lady and the neighborhood strays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She feeds one of the cats that we used to feed so it was the least I could do.

      Delete
  12. That's nice that your neighbor helps the strays. Glad you enjoyed the freebies.

    Melanie @ Hot Listens & Rabid Reads

    ReplyDelete
  13. How nice of you to give the catfood to the neighbor. It is nice that she is taking care of the cats. Love the freebies!

    ReplyDelete
  14. From hairspray to cat food!?
    That's awesome...
    Thanks for verifying these aren't scams. Definitely checking them out!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome. I hope you're able to get a few freebies.

      Delete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.