Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Review: Target Beauty Box- September

This box was only $7 this month but I can tell you from experience that if bought separately, this would have been quite a bit more. Not a bad value.  Each month Target releases a new Target Beauty Box but supplies are limited and it's first come first serve until they run out. These boxes go fast so I try to grab one as soon as I see it being talked about on Twitter or fb.

This box contained:
Acure Ultra hydrating shampoo.
Usher Ultra hydrating conditioner.
Simple micellar water.
 Up & up premium cotton rounds.
CoverGirl total tease mascara.
Garnier SkinActive moisture bomb.
Nivea in shower body lotion.
Sensodyne pronamel strong and bright toothpaste.

I really like the Garnier Skinactive Moisture bomb, it made my skin feel soft. 
I've used the Sensodyne pronamel toothpaste before even though I don't have sensitive teeth it works on cleaning them very well. The cotton rounds work well with the makeup remover and didn't spread the cotton all over my face too much when I used it. I really like using all of these things and I'm looking forward to the next Target Beauty Box next month.  I tried to let everyone know when there's a new Target Beauty Box out I put it on Facebook and Twitter mostly, sometimes I put it on my blog but the they go really fast and sometimes are gone by the time I get done posting about it.



I really like getting these little sample bottles of shampoo and conditioner because I like trying out new hair care products. The mascara was new to me and it's a good one and I like the brush because it has one side that lets you get to those side lashes really easily. The Nivea in shower lotion is something that I've tried a few times already and it's not bad. I already use the micellar water to remove my makeup and it works really good. 

Were you able to get one of these boxes?

32 comments:

  1. Oh, my! I would love to get this for my personal use :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the toothpaste I use. It's the only one that doesn't give me canker sores.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm using it for the first time and it seems like a good one.

      Delete
  3. I thought was a great deal Mary, and love that you let us know via Facebook. Hugs...RO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I'm very pleased with it too.

      Delete
  4. Sounds like a good one with plenty of useful, high quality products this time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like this was a fun Target box! Glad so many things worked this time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a nice bunch of goodies for $7!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the brand Simple. I have really sensitive skin, especially on my face. I use their lotion and love it.

    Melanie @ Hot Listens & Rabid Reads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only used a few of their products but so far so good.

      Delete
  8. You got some good things in this box!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay It’s Target Beauty Box time!! I still can’t believe this box is only $7. So many goodies stuffed into such a small package. I would love to try that Garner SkinActive moisture Bomb.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love these boxes. So many new things to try.

      Delete
  10. Wow, that is a huge box of stuff for the money Mary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's one of the reasons I love these boxes.

      Delete
  11. That box looks like it has some great stuff in it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I was pretty happy with it.

      Delete
  12. They really look like great sized samples. A Target run for me can get a little expensive.

    The in shower lotions seem like a little bit of a hassle for me.

    Looks like a well curated box.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'd try the Garnier SkinActive moisture bomb first. I'd like to try the Cover Girl mascara, but the cheap brands like that always irritate my eyes :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They always have interesting products to try.

      Delete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.