Thursday, December 21, 2017

Review: Target Beauty Box -December

This month's box was only $7 but I can tell you from experience that if bought separately, this would have been quite a bit more. Not a bad value. Each month Target releases a new Target Beauty Box but supplies are limited and it's first come first serve until they run out. These boxes go fast so I try to grab one as soon as I see it being talked about on Twitter or fb. I let you guys know on my blog when this one was released earlier this month so I hope some of you were able to get it.

What was in this month's box?

Hask Coconut Oil Deep Conditioner- 1.75 oz.
Hydrates and protects hair with rich monoi oil, Tahitian gardenias & coconut oil.

Rimmel London Shake It Fresh Mascara- Full size
Special formula and tube designed to keep mascara fresh for ultra-smooth, voluminous lashes from first to last use.

imPRESS Press-on manicure- 1 set
Breakthrough press-on nails for a beautiful, glossy gel-finish manicure in minutes.

Nexxus Comb Thru Finishing Mist- 1.5 oz.
Micro-fine mist gives hair an effortless, long-lasting hold with fullness & shine.

Vera Wang Embrace Fragrance- 0.04 oz.
Dreamy notes of mango, melon & cardamom, marigold & gardenia, sandalwood & soft musk.

My Beauty Diary Black Pearl Mask- 10 ct.
Helps repair complexion with Tahitian black pearl essence, lemon extract, red algae & yeast proteins.

Chapstick Red Lip Tint- Full size
This Target-exclusive tint instantly moisturizes and enhances natural lip color.


That mascara made this box worth it for me because I priced it on several sites and it goes anywhere from $7 to $12 all by itself and I love it. So this box was well worth the value.

I tried the hair and face mask and I liked both of them. The perfume sample smells so good but every sample of Vera Wang I've had has smelled really good. I had one of those chapstick's in Blood Orange scent but it wasn't tinted so I really like that I have a tinted one now. The only thing I haven't tried are the fake nails. But that's because I'm not sure they will work with my thumbs. When I was a kid I had a car door slammed on both of my thumbs and my nails fell off and never grew back right. I have huge bumps in them so I'll probably end up giving those to my daughter.

Were you able to snag one of these boxes?

30 comments:

  1. except for the nails, I really want it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm giving the nails to my daughter. My thumbs are all messed up and I can't wear nails on them.

      Delete
  2. Sure got plenty of bang for your buck this time

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so tempted to get this one but didn't now I kinda regret it lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just the mascara alone costs more than $7.00 Great deal Mary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I thought it was a great deal.

      Delete
  5. Yeah I opted out this month because I don't use mascara but I have enjoyed the Target boxes in the past. Thanks Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love trying the little perfume samples of Vera Wang. Her perfume smells so good.

      Delete
  6. Sounds a very good box, and a good deal too!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a great deal. I'm pleased with it.

      Delete
  7. Totally agree, the mascara alone is worth the price of admission. Happy holidays to you, Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  8. $7 for all of those?! My! That one is a very good deal Mary. Happy Holidays :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Yeah and they come pretty fast which is nice.

      Delete
  9. Oh I would like to have all of them, Mary. Yay so happy for you. 😁❤️

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sure lot of company does box.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't think I would be a fan of the nails but it looks like this was a very worthwhile box.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For the price, it was really good.

      Delete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.