Friday, January 19, 2018

Freebie Friday!




Welcome to another edition of Freebie Friday, where I tell you what free samples and full sized products I received in the mail and how you can get them too. Someone asked me why I do a "Freebie Friday" each week, so I'll tell you.

A while back I listed all the free samples and wins that I had received that previous year and so many people didn't believe that I could have gotten so many free things. So I decided to prove it by taking a picture every week and sharing the sites that I found the links to the freebies at. So now you too can get great free samples coming to your mailbox each week.

  You can find links to great samples at Hey It's Free and Freebie Shark.

This week I received:

I cashed out my e-Rewards points for another $25 Macy's Gift card and bought this makeup kit with it. They had free shipping with all of their beauty and makeup products so I had just enough to get this and have it be completely free.


I also received 2 perfume samples and a Hello toothpaste sample.

I also received a free bottle of Herbal Essences Shampoo and Conditioner from Influenster. 

Did you receive any freebies this week?

36 comments:

  1. You got perfume samples. I love perfume samples.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. I love trying all those expensive perfumes that I'll never buy. lol

      Delete
  2. You hit the jackpot this week. Neat way to use your rewards points. The perfume, shampoo and conditioner would be welcome, too.

    I got a few pages of Christmas stickers for free and some review books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Review books are always nice too.

      Delete
  3. A gift card and then no shipping for what you bought, win win indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got good stuff this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool freebies! We didn't know there was so much free stuff out n' about.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are a lot of things out there to get if you know where to look.

      Delete
  6. I used to use Herbal Essence years ago. I really liked it. I don't know why I stopped using it. I hope you enjoy it and your other freebies.

    Melanie @ Hot Listens & Rabid Reads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked it when it was just the one scent. But this scent is alright too.

      Delete
  7. oh that's great this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow. I can't believe they shipped full bottles of shampoo and conditioner. I usually only get travel or snack sized stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Influenster is the best for full size freebies.

      Delete
  9. Anonymous9:33 AM

    I lost you during the transition to my new blog! I'm back! come visit me when you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I stopped visiting your blog because it's so full of hate and I just don't need that sort of drama in my life. I wish you well but I won't be going to your blog again.

      Delete
  10. I got a hefty check from a class action settlement. Since not many people claimed it, they quadrupled the expected payout. That shampoo would make me happy too. I love Herbal Essences!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great freebie week for you Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  12. $25 gift card and it doesn't matter were...that's a pretty good haul.
    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's great you got that make-up set completely free thanks to the gift card and free shipping.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good this week Mary ...

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! You scored some great deals this week! Hugs...RO

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice freebie haul! Shampoo and conditioner are always useful. And the gift card is like free money! I got $8 in amazon gift cards this week so I was pretty happy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats on the gift cards. That's always nice.

      Delete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.