Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Review: Logan's Acadian Wolves (Immortals of New Orleans Book 4) by Kym Grosso


Book Description

An erotic paranormal romance...

Deep in the heart of New Orleans, Acadian Wolves’ Alpha, Logan Reynaud, rescues a beautiful woman in the dead of night. Intrigued by the mysterious human, the commanding Alpha is determined to elicit all of her secrets, including her deepest fantasies. After tragedy strikes, Logan discovers dangerous adversaries are planning an attack in his city. Driven by responsibility and honor, Logan must protect both his pack and the woman who’s captivated his attention.

Dr. Wynter Ryan, a leading virologist, is fascinated with her charismatic protector. As the chemistry ignites between her and the dominant Alpha, she relinquishes her ties to the past, embracing ecstasy and submission within his arms and intrepidly acquiescing to her own adventurous instincts. Succumbing to desire, she learns to trust her Alpha, discovering what it means to be wolf.

Passion and mystery on the bayou stirs Logan’s wolf, demanding he claim his mate. Yet Wynter’s a distraction he can’t afford when his priority is to lead his new pack. Will Logan surrender to the uncontrollable need to claim Wynter as his mate? And will he be able to keep her alive, finding the killer who threatens the Acadian Wolves?

Warning: This book contains several erotic love scenes, including m/f/m menage, and is intended for adult readers only.


My Review

I have to say that this series really has me enthralled. There are vampires, werewolves, witches and humans within the pages of these books, making the characters just jump off the pages. I'm having a good time with this series so far.

Logan has been a favorite character of mine since meeting him. He was Tristan's Beta wolf until a tragedy forced him to take on alpha status of his own pack. Logan is a different kind of wolf, he has visions and most of the time they come to pass. He's been having visions of a woman but he has no idea who she is until he meets Dr. Wynter Ryan, she's the woman who's been in his visions. 

There's at least one person after Wynter but she doesn't really understand why or why the wolves think she's like the, a wolf. She's human or at least she was but how did she become a wolf shifter and who did this to her and why? 

Leopold is a character that has shown up briefly during this series but he makes a bigger appearance in this book and after seeing more of him and what he does in this book, I'm really looking forward to getting to know him better. 

The fighting, the action, the betrayal and the secrets all make this book so interesting and hard to put down. 

As with all the books in this series there is a continuation of the story, not a cliffhanger as all of the story line questions in this book are resolved and nothing from this story is left open but you do get to see who will be the main character of the next book. 

I give this book 4 out of 5 stars. 

28 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your review of this interesting book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat that there's lots of suspense with the strong paranormal elements. I like that. Also, glad that characters are really interesting and likable for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great series with really good characters.

      Delete
  3. Sounds like it had it all and avoided the cliffhanger too, win win.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't got the chance to read werewolves stories last year and I am determined to change that this year. And my! I think I already have an idea where to look.
    Great review Mary :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cool to really like a good book!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad there wasn't a cliffhanger, I hate though! This sounds like a fun series. Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like I'll probably binge read this series :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol I hope you like it as much as I did.

      Delete
  8. YOu are on a roll with these

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a great series. I'll add it to my summer reading list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you like them as much as I did.

      Delete
  10. Sounds like there is a lot packed into it. Nice review! Good cover!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I'm really enjoying the series.

      Delete
  11. I love New Orleans, its the perfect setting for any kind of fantasy/paranormal romance. I love erotic love sex senses, lol. I like that you love this serious, that’s exciting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I'm having fun with this one.

      Delete
  12. Glad you enjoyed this one. Sounds like the perfect setting for the story!
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  13. It is good you are enjoying this series. I need to give this one a try.

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.