Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Review: Target Beauty Box- June

This month's Target Beauty Box was $7 and totally worth it in my opinion. 

Each month Target releases a new Target Beauty Box but supplies are limited and it's first come first serve until they run out. These boxes go fast so I try to grab one as soon as I see it being talked about on Twitter or fb.

What was in this month's box?

Eyelure Accents- Fake eye leashes. 
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Mascara. 
Sleek MakeUP Major Matte Lip Cream. 
Good Chemistry Fragrance Perfume. 
Garnier Micellar Water. 
Colgate Optic White Express White Toothpaste. 
Up&up Premium Cotton Rounds. 

As soon as I saw that they were offering a mascara in this box, I scooped it up because they can be expensive so this was a good deal.  That mascara is $8 all by itself if you go to buy it in the store, so like I said, a good deal. 

I've never used fake lashes before but I put them away for one day when I might want to try to put them on. Let's just hope that I don't glue my eyes shut. 

The matte lipstick is nice and a shade that I can wear. I already like the micellar water, I've used that before and it works good. The perfume was nice, a little goes a long way. Cotton rounds? Eh, they're cotton rounds. They works the same as all the others do. The Colgate toothpaste works well but I still like Crest the best.

Were you able to get this box?

38 comments:

  1. Micellar water? Never used that

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not gluing your eyes shut would sure be wise lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. I just hope I can pull that off. lol

      Delete
  3. Anonymous4:28 AM

    My daughter uses Garnier Micellar Water and says it works for her very well. This is a great little box, I will have to look into it now. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like it. It does work really well.

      Delete
  4. I have an ipsy subscription and I love when I get mascaras for the same reason! Glad everything worked out for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Mascara is always nice to get.

      Delete
  5. There's some cool goodies there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great box! The mascara alone is worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great deals! I grabbed that one too because of the mascara! Hugs...RO

    ReplyDelete
  8. cool. I missed it but I've marked my calendar for July

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've missed so many of them because they go so fast.

      Delete
  9. I neevr tried the glue thing, not trusting it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never put on fake lashes. lol

      Delete
  10. I tried using fake lashes before and made a mess lol

    But I did not glue my eyes shut so there's that ;-)

    Karen @ For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe I should film it when I do it. lol Maybe not.

      Delete
  11. You got some good things in this box!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like a good deal but I wouldn't have a clue as to what to do with fake eyelashes!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'd enjoy the mascara too. It's the one beauty product I do put on every day.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You can never have too much toothpaste! Haha! I feel like we're always running out and needing to run to the store.

    L @ Do You Dog-ear?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's very true. I haven't bought any in at least 3 years because of all the free samples I've gotten.

      Delete
  15. I still have some fake eyelashes put away that I got for free over a year ago. I just can't bring myself to try them lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will try them but who knows if I'll get them on straight. lol

      Delete
  16. The lashes put the glue and let it get tacky (dry a tiny bit) before you put them on!! I've never glued mine shut doing that :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. The lip color is nice. I always like getting those.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. Sometimes the color is just not right but this one was good.

      Delete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.