Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Favorite Picture of the Week


Over the years I've made some of the pictures I've taken of my animals into meme's. I thought it would be fun to share two that still make me laugh. I hope you enjoy. 

Falcor was making some weird face so this is what I wrote for it. We were actually playing with a toy and he was getting ready to bite it. Talk about good timing. lol 



Rat owners know that we make fun of male rat testicles because they are huge. LOL Well, they are. So we've come up with some hilarious names for them but when a friend called them, 'giblets' I knew I was gonna make a meme for that. This was Hades. He was such a sweetheart of a rat. 

34 comments:

  1. haha great shots indeed. Not sure we'd want giblets on us though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What else is a ballsy rat supposed to do? Wear a tiny codpiece to protect the sensibilities of anyone who picks him up?

    Putting these photos together, it looks like Falcor is shocked at the size of Hades's "package".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be funny. Yeah now that you say that the two pictures do look like they go together.

      Delete
  3. I love Falcor's expression! He looks as panicked as if someone had knocked over his dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Falcor gives some great looks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never knew that, lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are great. I can tell Falcor has a lot of personality. And I did not know that about male rats. Now I do lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Falcor has such a big personality for a little dog.

      And now ya know. lol

      Delete
  7. Heh, heh. Falcor's eyes are superb.

    As for the male rat, sterilization comes to mind. Had tooo many rats on our farm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Falcor is a goofy dog with great expressions.

      lol I can see why you would think that then.

      Delete
  8. Falcor looks like he's enjoying playing. Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. He has so much energy, he loves to play.

      Delete
  9. Too cute but Falcor is really shouting it out!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Falcor always has the best faces!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It' so funny when you catch them in a silly moment.

    Good job with the memes.

    Karen @ For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's how I've gotten some great pics.

      Delete
  12. That first one just cracks me up. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He makes some of the funniest faces.

      Delete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.