Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Favorite Picture of the Week


At the beginning of the month when I went to put my tree up, I made a horrible discovery. All of my Christmas ornaments and lights were gone. I have no idea where the heck they went, the only conclusion we came up with is that they somehow accidentally got thrown away last year. I made a comment on FB that I was upset because I lost all my ornaments and unbeknownst some of my fb friends got together and sent me new ornaments. 











As days went by, more and more ornaments showed up and some of them didn't come with a signed card so I didn't even know who all of them were from. I guess some people wanted to be a secret Santa, which is so sweet.


But I decided to put up my tree since I had so many new ornaments. 

I have some of the sweetest friends and the fact that they sent me these ornaments means the world to me. How sweet was that? When Ken came out and saw all the ornaments on the tree, even he got a little emotional when he saw me get emotional over it. I can't thank everyone enough for what they did for me.

EDIT: More and more ornaments keep coming so I'm going to keep adding them to this post.

40 comments:

  1. That is awesome that they did that indeed. Great ornaments too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "A friend in need is a friend indeed"

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is truly awesome! You have some special friends. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. They are so sweet. Merry Christmas.

      Delete
  4. Oh my gosh, Mary! That is such a great story! You have some wonderful friends! We need more positivity like this in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so cool, friends are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful thing to do. I love the musketeer :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so cool and sweet. You have some very good friends.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh that's really sweet them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. It really made Christmas special for me.

      Delete
  9. What a lovely gesture. Christmas at its best.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How horrible!
    And how wonderful that they did that :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was shocked and delighted that so many people sent me new ornaments. Truly made my year.

      Delete
  11. Aw that is so cool! Love your tree!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I wanted a white tree for a long time but the flocking on real tree's is such a mess.

      Delete
  12. Good friends are hard to come by these days. That is a wonderful story you shared and it proves there are good people left in this crazy world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. There are really great people left in this world and I am so grateful to know so many of them.

      Delete
  13. How wonderful! I would have sent you an ornament, too. We've been making a bunch of different ones at work. :-D

    Merry Christmas indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think it's wonderful! Merry Christmas Mary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Merry Christmas to you too.

      Delete
  15. I love a snowman...
    have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is just so lovely and I'm glad you were able to have your tree up after all. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am too. Everyone that sent me an ornament was so sweet.

      Delete
  17. Your tree is lovely! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Merry Christmas to you as well.

      Delete
  18. You have some amazing friends, Mary! Sometimes these small gestures mean the most.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm so glad they brightened your Christmas a little bit. I love that they came from all over :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really did. So many people sent them. I was so surprised.

      Delete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.