Friday, January 18, 2019

Freebie Friday!


Welcome to another edition of Freebie Friday, where I tell you what free samples and full sized products I received in the mail and how you can get them too. Someone asked me why I do a "Freebie Friday" each week, so I'll tell you.

A while back I listed all the free samples and wins that I had received that previous year and so many people didn't believe that I could have gotten so many free things. So I decided to prove it by taking a picture every week and sharing the sites that I found the links to the freebies at. So now you too can get great free samples coming to your mailbox each week.

  You can find links to great samples at Hey It's Free and Freebie Shark.

This week I received:

Samples of Seventh Generation Baby Wipes and Cleaning Wipes from Generation Good.
I also won a Jimmy Dean ornament from their promotion.

I like the cleaning wipes. They work really good on the surfaces in my kitchen.

Did you receive any freebies this week?

32 comments:

  1. No freebies here, but I am glad that you enjoyed yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those wipes are always great to have.
    Haha, even Jimmy Dean sent you an ornament. :)

    No freebies this week for me.

    Have a good weekend, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was my thought about that ornament too! lol

      Delete
  3. Cleaning wipes work for my ocd

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I bet they do. They work really good too.

      Delete
  4. I love cleaning wipes! With kids and sticky fingers on things like door handles and light switches, they're a lifesaver! Well... Sanity saver is more accurate! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I remember having a little kid. I definitely used them as well. They really work good too.

      Delete
  5. A Jimmy Dean ornament - now that's unique. Excuse me, but is that a sausage on your tree...?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, that Jimmy Dean ornament is great! I got a Campbell's soup kids ornament in 1986 for free and still use it every year on my tree. Cracks my kids up, but I tell them it's probably worth some $ by now! Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've used the Seventh Generation products. I use the wipes all the time.

    Melanie @ Hot Listens & Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete
  8. We have used the Seventh Generation dish liquid before. Never knew Jimmy Dean had a sausage ornament, we had a M&M's ornament years ago that we put on our Christmas tree when my daughter was young.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to have an M&M ornament too.

      Delete
  9. HA! Alex nailed it with the sausage, too funny but nice freebies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lol, the Jimmy Dean ornament is funny!
    The wipes are useful though :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. The few items I used from seventh generation I liked.
    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those cleaning wipes would come in handy around here. I go through them like crazy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too. I love cleaning wipes. So easy to use.

      Delete
  13. wipes are always good

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like that brand.

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOL the ornament. That's too funny.

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.