Sunday, February 10, 2019

Apartment Life #67


This is a new weekly blog post that I'm calling Apartment Hell  Life. I've mentioned a few times some of the crazy things that go on in and around my apartment complex in the past 20 years that we've lived here and people keep telling me I should write a book. But instead of a book, I've decided to share the crazy things that have happened in and around my apartment complex in the last 20 years here in a weekly blog post.



I took a quick video of my neighbor talking on the phone to his girlfriend's mother. The mother must have accused her daughter of doing crystal meth because he was screaming into the phone that she doesn't do crystal meth just weed. But to be screaming this outside where everyone can hear you was crazy. 

Update: I had to add one more thing because at 8PM last night we heard a couple of big bangs on the door next to us and Ken looked outside and my neighbor who's boyfriend was talking about her in the video was right next to my door with another woman and they were beating the hell out of each other. They ended up on the ground and were just hitting the hell out of each other. Ken says to me and our daughter who was over for dinner that one woman was on top of the other and was hitting her in the face. So I go over to look and she has her on the ground and is choking the crap out of her. So I tell Ken and he goes outside and says, "Ok, you need to break it up. You need to get up and go right now." Only they won't stop so Ken turns to me and our daughter and tells us to call the cops. As soon as he says that they get up and run. LMAO!

Then as Ken is closing our door the woman who just got the crap bet out of her sticks her head up to our screen door and says, "Hey, let me have a cigarette." Ken says no and closes the door. LOL

So that's it for this week's Apartment Hell  Life! Be sure to come back next week for more.

47 comments:

  1. I always wonder about people screaming, yelling,swearing loudly into their phones out in public where anyone at all can hear them. I'd be embarrassed. But I guess that's just me?

    You have some wacked out neighbors for sure. :0

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. I would never do that. They really are whacked out.

      Delete
  2. I don't think I could cope. I am a wimp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So the shouting was about drugs (chrystal meth and weeds). Oh, my!
    Phones are a two-edged sword; beneficial and yet often irritating. It depends, of course, on the sort of neighbors one has.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah and the fact that that'w what he was shouting about made it all the more surreal.

      Delete
  4. yeah not really a good idea to scream that

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why do people talking on the phone in public always seem to be so loud? Sharing personal information with everyone around them. Those people always tend to be the ones that over share too. Glad it was a calmer week.

    Melanie @ Hot Listens & Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, he really must have killed brain cells with his drugs to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a day at the bus transit system where I live.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We were just saying that living here is like living at the bus station.

      Delete
  8. Btw, it looks like your blog's comments section hasn't changed much since google plus has decided to remove their comments bar. Good to see.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Why yes, doing weed is so much better than meth!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL and talking abut both is crazy.

      Delete
  10. WOW! Who needs tv when you have your neighbors? Glad the fight broke up before anyone got too hurt. Yikes! Hope you have a calmer week.
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't need tv with all that goes on around here.

      Delete
  11. I would think that someone who was almost strangled to death would not want to be inhaling nicotine right away, but what do I know? Lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Her asking for a cigarette was the funniest part of the whole thing.

      Delete
  12. Dang, your own MMA fight scene!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is seriously insane! What did your daughter think? Also, asking for a cigarette was very presumptuous of her. Go Ken!

    Lindsi @ Do You Dog-ear? 💬

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My daughter thinks this place is nuts. lol

      Delete
  14. Wow, some crazy people living in the neighborhood. Glad that you don't live alone.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow....your neighbors seem to come straight out of a TV drama.

    www.ficklemillennial.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Someone should set up a camera crew here...seriously.

      Delete
  16. After beating the other woman and then asking Ken for a cig, well that is hilarious.

    I wonder what if: she had asked if he wanted to buy some Girl Scout cookies, and she had boxes of Thin Mints in the back seat?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I doubt I would have bought anything from her, they would probably be tainted.

      Delete
  17. People are crazy over there!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I could see this being a soap opera

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sounds scary, Mary! You guys take care around those crazy folks!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I've had my share of weird neighbours but that sounds horrible!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's like living in a really bad reality show. lol

      Delete
  21. I can't believe either that someone would want to be yelling this kind of information for everybody to hear! And random fighting in the street too? Classy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. People yell that kind of info around here all the time, this is just the first time I've been able to record it.

      Delete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.