Friday, June 14, 2019

Freebie Friday


Welcome to another edition of Freebie Friday, where I tell you what free samples and full sized products I received in the mail and how you can get them too. Someone asked me why I do a "Freebie Friday" each week, so I'll tell you.

A while back I listed all the free samples and wins that I had received that previous year and so many people didn't believe that I could have gotten so many free things. So I decided to prove it by taking a picture every week and sharing the sites that I found the links to the freebies at. So now you too can get great free samples coming to your mailbox each week.

  You can find links to great samples at Hey It's Free and Freebie Shark.

This week I received...

A bag with a Michelin Man stuffed toy *that Falcor got*
A Michelin Man Tire Pressure Gauge keychain
A tire thread checker coin and a reusable zippered bag

I also won a $5 Amazon gift card from a FB giveaway.

Falcor likes his stuffed animal and he's been laying with it for days. On day 3 Falcor tore the head off and stuffing went everywhere. But he still plays with the stuffingless body. LOL I gave my daughter the tire pressure gauge and thread checker for her car.

Did you receive any freebies this week. 

36 comments:

  1. It sounds as if Falcor had (and is having) a wonderful time with Michelin Man.
    Yet another great score.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, he is having fun with his new toy.

      Delete
  2. I like that stuffed animal too, and congrats on the gift card! Happy Friyay! RO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stuff to get, have a lovely weekend ☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are interesting freebies! I got an envelope with various samples of moisturizers. Most of the packs are in a foreign language, so I'm not sure exactly what it all is!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some of those foreign products work well.

      Delete
  5. Oh no, he lost his head! Good thing the actual tires are more durable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy your goodie. I hope Falcor loves his Michelin Man

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, he's definitely been enjoying it.

      Delete
  7. Cool Freebies! We know the Michelin Man, they have their North American headquarters here where we live.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Micheline doll is cute. I think my mom's dog would have torn it up, too. :)

    I got a $5 GC from a challenge giveaway this week.

    Have a great weekend, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Oh that's great news. Congrats to you too.

      Delete
  9. Funny thing with Falcor tearing the head of the stuffed toy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The michelin man lost his head playing with Falcor. It's great when you get a freebie and there is something that Falcor can enjoy. :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tend to get a lot of freebies for Falcor. Mostly food and treats.

      Delete
  11. Fun for Falcor and a gift card too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like it that you share with us all the freebie links. That's so generous of you. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A $5 giftcard is always nice!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sounds like Falcor liked the stuffed Michelin man even tough he destroyed it that fast. Those tire checker things sound handy. And winning a gift card is always nice.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my gosh. He's too funny. What a nice haul this week!

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.