Thursday, August 01, 2019

Review: Ipsy Glam Bag


Ipsy is a monthly subscription box that sends you 5 sample size makeup or beauty products. You can customize what they send you by filling out the personal surveys. I love the bright pink package they send it in. There's no mistaking who that's from when you see it in your mailbox. These bags are $10 each. I used my points from writing reviews on their site for the products I've received that I turned in for a 6th product. 

What was in this box?

12 Benefits instant healthy hair treatment. 
Murad Essential-C Cleanser. 
Ciate London glow to highlighter in Moonlight. 
Luxie Beauty 1010 small contour brush. 
Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash curling mascara. 
Cake Beauty milk made indulgent body cream. 
a cute makeup bag. 

I've never tried any of these products before so it was fun to try them out and see if I liked them which I did. 

I don't contour so that brush doesn't help me for that but I'm sure I can use it for something else. The Cake Beauty body cream was my extra item that I got with my points and it smells so good, kinda like candy. 

The curling mascara curls but only slightly which is fine since I don't like them curled real tightly. The Murad face cleanser is a good one without making my face red. And the highlighter is such  pretty pink toned color. I never really have gotten used to the highlighter trend and still think it's a bit weird but hey, I now have three of them so I may as well use them...sparingly. lol 

The makeup bag is a cute one that I already have some of the samples I had on a shelf in a messy pile, inside this bag now. 

I'm pretty happy with everything that was in this bag. This is still one of my favorite subscriptions. 

Did you get this bag?

44 comments:

  1. It has to feel good to get items you really like for such a low price.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bold leaf print on the bag. That's a great design

    ReplyDelete
  3. The body cream sounded good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I might just sign up for Ipsy they seem to give good things most of the time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really liking them. Most of the products I've received are great.

      Delete
  5. OOh nice stuff and no I don't get it but I'm going to look into it thanks Mary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you get it, I hope you like it.

      Delete
  6. Nice pickup with some cool items. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You'd think that as a guy I couldn't care less about such stuff but... instant healthy hair treatment? Yes, please. Instant extra hair? Yes, please!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have long hair so I love that too.

      Delete
    2. Makes perfect sense to me.

      Delete
  8. Sounds like you got some good products in this months box.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Thursday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Freebies (well, sorta free) is something always welcome. I don't wear much makeup but it is nice to try these out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. if you've seen my Friday posts you already know how much I like freebies.

      Delete
  11. What?? No facial mask? Whatever will you do?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMAO I know! I fully expect to get one here soon.

      Delete
  12. Some goodies and a useful bag too, a win.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's great that all the products were fun and you liked them.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sounds like you got a great box this time! I love creams that smell good.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can't/don't contour either. I'm terrible at anything other than the most basic make up, lol.

    Everything else in the bag I could find a home for. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried contouring once and I did not look 'sun kissed', it was awful. lol

      Delete
  16. Nice bag! I received the mascara as well but, since I have so many--I usually get 2 or 3 a month in my subscription boxes--, I put it in my extras drawer.

    I got the brush 3 or 4 months ago, I don't contour, either--it never ends well when I do. lol I do like the brush for blush, though.

    Simply Angela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah this brush is good for blush. I added the mascara to my extras drawer too! I only get a couple of subscription boxes so I only have 3 mascaras right now.

      Delete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.