Thursday, November 21, 2019

Review: Birchbox- November


I signed up for a Birchbox subscription box. It's only $15 a month and this month's box came with 7 products.


What was in the box?

ACURE Seriously Soothing Blue Tansey night oil. 
Davines LOVE shampoo and conditioner. 
Wander Beauty mascara. 
Sunday Riley A+ high dose serum. 
Luscious Lip Stain- Holiday Getaway color. 
Juliette Has A Gun Not A Perfume Eau de Parfum. 

So let's talk about the Juliette Has  Gun not a perfume...perfume. It says not a perfume but the description says Eau de Parfume. I'm confused. lol It says it's a minimalist scent and has a single note of cetalox. Well it must be really minimalist because I smell...nothing. It's like spraying on water. No scent at all. 

The Tansey night oil smells really good. The shampoo and conditioner smells so good and works well. Of course I like the mascara. I can always use another mascara. I seem to go through them fast. 

I'm not a fan of the serum. Most serums are sticky to me so I'm not a fan. The lip stain is alright. Not my favorite though. 

So it was a mix this month. Some I liked and some I didn't. 

Did you get this box?

25 comments:

  1. Sounds a bit meh this month. Spraying what could be water may be the new in thing though. You never know lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least the shampoo and conditioner smelled nice.

      Delete
  2. What's the point of a perfume with no smell? Then again, the package does say it isn't one...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea. It was a weird item.

      Delete
  3. hmm a scent with no scent, maybe it's only apparent to dogs :) let your little guy take a whiff. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol on the name of that perfume. And what the heck is cetalox?

    ReplyDelete
  5. So a perfume that smells like nothing... what's the point of that? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dang, I could bottle water and sell it as a not a perfume perfume!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I think someone else just did that.

      Delete
  7. The perfume thing is a bit strange

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dunno if I like the name of that prefume

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don't expect sales of the perfume to skyrocket after this box if it doesn't have a scent at all. Seems like a waste of a product.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry it was about 50/50.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.