Friday, January 03, 2020

Freebie Friday!



Welcome to another edition of Freebie Friday, where I tell you what free samples and full sized products I received in the mail and how you can get them too. Someone asked me why I do a "Freebie Friday" each week, so I'll tell you.

A while back I listed all the free samples and wins that I had received that previous year and so many people didn't believe that I could have gotten so many free things. So I decided to prove it by taking a picture every week and sharing the sites that I found the links to the freebies at. So now you too can get great free samples coming to your mailbox each week.

  You can find links to great samples at Hey It's Free and Freebie Shark.

This week I received:

Enfagrow Toddler drink mix.

I won a Coca Cola Teddy Bear in a giveaway.

I won a Goodreads giveaway and won an ebook.

The toddler drink mix went to my neighbor with the baby.
I'm giving the stuffed bear to my grandson.

Did you receive any freebies this week?

28 comments:

  1. No freebies here.
    Well done on not only the wins but giving away the things you cannot use to where they will be more than welcome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't mind giving away the stuff I can't use.

      Delete
  2. My wife tried to win one of the Coke bears but didn't - well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Sorry to hear she wasn't able to win one of them too.

      Delete
  3. The Coke bear would be a fun prize. No freebies here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I plan on giving it to my grandson.

      Delete
  4. Cute teddy bear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll bet your neighbor is starting to like Freebie Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute teddy bear :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the cute little bear. You'll have to share about how you liked the book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'll definitely be sharing a review.

      Delete
  8. A different from each other trio of wins

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay for freebies!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. None for me, but congrats on yours!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I remember really enjoying The Vixen and The Vet! Hope you enjoy your win!

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.