Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Review: Daily Goodie Box- February


The Daily Goodie Box has been around since about July of 2016. I signed up for an account right after I heard about them. They are 100% free, you don't even have to pay for shipping. And for a free box it's a nice sampler box of products.

What did I get in this box?

Coco Luxe - Hydration-  I love these coconut water packs. I've received this 2 months in a row and love them. If you've ever had the water in a fresh coconut, that's what this is and it's delicious. 

Flathau’s Fine Foods - Cheese Straws- So the package said these were made with a tiny kiss of chipotle... it must have been a french kiss because they are spicy! My poor sensitive tongue could not take the spice. Otherwise they are flavorful. 

Eco Lips - MONGO KISS™ Lip Balm- I received Vanilla Honey and Yumberry and I love both of them. It smells delicious and works well as a lip balm. I have a very large assortment of lip balms. Can you be a lip balm hoarder because I may need a 12 step program. But these are seriously great. 

Nature Nate's - Raw Unfiltered Honey- So here's when my weirdness comes out to play...I don't like honey because it's essentially bee vomit. Think about it. But I'm not a total wimp so I tasted the honey when my husband used it in his coffee and it tastes like honey, If you like honey, then this is honey. Ken said that he liked it. 

Natralia - Anti-Itch Soothing Cream-  I've used this before, I'm almost out of the other tube of this that I had because it does work to sooth itchy skin. I get prickly heat on my neck during the Summers here in Vegas where it can get to 118F. I've used this for quite a while and think it works really well. And I like that it's a good size package that it comes in so I'm not gonna run out for a while. 

Skinny Crisps - Gourmet Crackers-  I received the Chocolate Mint crackers and they are so good. They taste like pieces of crunchy brownie bites. They are so good and chocolaty. 

Pure LYFT - All Natural Caffeine Powder-  Ken tried this because he drinks more caffeine drinks than I do and he said he did feel a slight caffeine kick to them. He said the flavors are pretty good and would be fine instead of a cup of coffee. 


All they ask you to do is try the products and leave reviews for the products you got in order to be eligible for more Free Goodie Boxes. As you guys already know, I'm a fan of all these types of boxes. I love all the different subscription boxes and it's really nice to be able to try new to me products for free. This is a great box to try for.

Oh and one more thing, if you visit their FB Page, they give away Goodie Boxes to people who interact with their posts. So if you've tried before and weren't able to get a Goodie Box, there's even more ways to get one now.


Have you signed up? Have you received one of these boxes?

I'm a fan of subscription boxes and love trying new products for free so this was a huge hit with me. New products+free box = Fabulous!

Disclosure: I was given and free box in exchange for a review but all opinions are my own.

45 comments:

  1. This sounds like a really, really good box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good one. Great when you find something to soothe itchy skin too, as some don't work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bee vomit. Never thought of it that way. Then again, my wife won't eat eggs since they come out of a chicken's butt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Now I'll never get that image out of my head. But I like eggs.

      Delete
  4. My husband gets so mad when something says it's a tiny bit spicy and then it's full blown spice! He gets heartburn very easily, even when I don't taste spice at all. Glad you had a good box!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh me too, I don't like really spicy foods.

      Delete
  5. This sounds like such a great box. I love how you get to try and sample different things.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm green with envy. Such fine products for free! We have no 'goodie box' in our neck of the woods, as far as I know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish they were available more places.

      Delete
    2. That really was good goodie stuff, except for the bee vomit!

      Delete
  7. oh many different books!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My sister is a lipbalm hoarder too! She always seems to have at least half a dozen on the go at any one time. Personally I just have one but I forget about it so when I do need lipbalm it will be melted in the bottom of my handbag or otherwise unusable

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gotta love free stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like some good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It been a while since I open a box

    ReplyDelete
  12. French-kissed by chipotle, eh? You're a hoot!
    Glad the majority of the samples were hits and you and Ken could enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol Glad you got a laugh out of that.

      Delete
  13. Such good stuff in this box!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOL that is funny your take on honey. I LOVE it....always have despite its real origins ...will have to check that out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't like bees so eating something they produce is just blerg to me.

      Delete
  15. The cheese straws sound just up my alley! 😀

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love lip balms too, so I'd be especially excited to try those!

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's fun getting goodies in the mail especially if you like the products. The skin cream sounds like a win. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is my first time hearing about the Daily Goodie Box. I like that you get to sample new products and see if you like them. It's always fun getting this type of mail instead of just bills. I need to look in to the anti-itch soothing cream because it sounds like something myself and my daughter would benefit from. Thanks Mary :)

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check out their FB page because they give away a lot of boxes each month on there.

      Delete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.