Friday, July 03, 2020

Freebie Friday!





Welcome to another edition of Freebie Friday, where I tell you what free samples and full sized products I received in the mail and how you can get them too. Someone asked me why I do a "Freebie Friday" each week, so I'll tell you.

A while back I listed all the free samples and wins that I had received that previous year and so many people didn't believe that I could have gotten so many free things. So I decided to prove it by taking a picture every week and sharing the sites that I found the links to the freebies at. So now you too can get great free samples coming to your mailbox each week.

  You can find links to great samples at Hey It's Free and Freebie Shark.

I was sent this book from the publisher and was surprised to find it in my mailbox since I didn't even request it. #SurpriseBookMail

Macy's was giving away some samples of perfume on FB and so when I saw it, I signed up for it and they sent out a good bit of samples. 

I also received a couple of peel off face masks from Influenster. 

I love getting perfume samples. I have a bunch of them that I've been trying out. I read the book and liked it.

Did you receive any samples or freebies this week?

36 comments:

  1. No freebies here - but yours look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Very cool about all those perfume samples and a nice surprise on the book too. We can never have too many books, right? Hope you are well! Hugs, RO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's very true. I love surprise book mail.

      Delete
  3. A nice variety this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfume samples - the more, the better!
    The book looks promising!
    Enjoy your surprise book, and the rest of freebies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love trying perfume. I reviewed the book a couple of days ago.

      Delete
  5. Nothing free through the mail, but the wind is free and I took advantage of it yesterday as another guy and I sailed during the afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read that author before and enjoyed her books.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was a nice bunch of goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. have a nice weekend

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great freebies this week. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice haul this week, the book looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Surprise book mail is the best!

    Wow, that is a nice batch of samples.

    No freebies for me.

    Happy 4th, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Got a bigger haul this week

    ReplyDelete
  13. ooh look at all of those!! I love perfume samples, you can never have enough of those.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like it was a useful pack of freebies, mhm! 👍🏻🙂

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice to get a book you didn't even ask for and even better to like it! I'm a fan of masks, too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. That looks like a good book! :) what a nice haul of freebies!

    Hope you are having a nice weekend :) It's a bit windy and wintery here!

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  17. No freebies here, but free books are always grand!

    ReplyDelete
  18. No freebies here, but you did well :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.