Sunday, December 27, 2020

Apartment Life #232

 
This is a new weekly blog post that I'm calling Apartment Hell  Life. I've mentioned a few times some of the crazy things that go on in and around my apartment complex in the past 22 years that we've lived here and people keep telling me I should write a book. But instead of a book, I've decided to share the crazy things that have happened in and around my apartment complex in the last 22 years here in a weekly blog post.

This week as a pretty quiet week. But I did see this guy who I am assuming is homeless, walking down the street. He was stumbling around down the street like he was either high or drunk and when he came to the cement slab there, he sat down and then slowly leaned over and went to sleep. About an hour later he got up and met up with a group of homeless people down the street. 

Well, I signed a 12 month lease for my apartment so it looks like I'll be able to report any of the craziness that goes on around here. 

So that's it for this week's Apartment Hell  Life! Be sure to come back next week for more. 

42 comments:

  1. Pretty quiet week, all things considered...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, maybe it will stay that way.

      Delete
  2. The US seems to have a much worse homeless problem than the UK. I was shocked when I visited San Francisco at the number of homeless and disturbed people wandering the streets with seemingly nothing being done for them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's very little being done for them. There's not enough shelter space and not enough food kitchen's where food is served to them.

      Delete
  3. Looks like a comfy place to nap ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. In here we don't have as many homeless people as in USA. Very sad for these people.Anyway, quiet week! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are a lot of them here. But a lot of them are on drugs and don't try to get help.

      Delete
  5. That's sad. At least there were no gun shots, or flaming shopping carts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That poor soul sure is out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so glad that you had a 'relatively' quiet week. And feel for that man. Concrete doesn't strike me as a comfortable bed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. he is really out. But at least he's not freezing and he's got a community of friends.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its always so sad to see those poor ppl that are homeless. And its only increased by a vast amount this year. Breaks my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This seems nice and tame for your apartment complex!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Probably more quiet since the temps have dropped. It's nice to have some peace. Hope you had a lovely holiday, Mary! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is quieter in the Winter for sure.

      Delete
  12. Poor guy. We don't seem to do very well with our homeless, do we? It's a tough problem though I know. Glad it was a relatively quiet week there, and as always- stay safe!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. N, we don't. There's not enough being done for them.

      Delete
  13. the guy looks like he's all legs and no top half, but I know that's the way he's lying down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, he just kinda fell over there.

      Delete
  14. Sometimes you just need to take nap.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The guy must live a tough life.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nothing wrong with a quiet week, especially after some of the excitement you've seen this year!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I guess it's 12 more months of craziness for you!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, unless it quiets down around here. lol

      Delete
  18. Hope the next 12 months are calm around there for you!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm hoping that this is a quiet New Year for you and that things don't get wild on the streets around you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If it does, I'll make sure to post a video of it. lol

      Delete
  20. Sometimes a person just needs to take a nap, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hate to break it to ya, dear ..

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.