Friday, December 04, 2020

Freebie Friday!

 
Welcome to another weekly Freebie Friday post, where I tell you what free samples and full sized products I received in the mail and how you can get them too. Someone asked me why I do a "Freebie Friday" each week, so I'll tell you.

A while back I listed all the free samples and wins that I had received that previous year and so many people didn't believe that I could have gotten so many free things. So I decided to prove it by taking a picture every week and sharing the sites that I found the links to the freebies at. So now you too can get great free samples coming to your mailbox each week.

  You can find links to great samples at Hey It's Free and Freebie Shark.

What I got:

Amlactin Foot Cream. 
Kind Bar. 

I love these Kind Bars, they are so good. 
I've tried the Amlactin before and it's a good foot cream. 

Did you receive any free samples this week?

38 comments:

  1. No freebies - but a significantly reduced fee (a discount of over 50%)from a plumber - which I am counting as a win.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Kind Bsrs. I received a coupon for guacamole, but now I have to figure out where they sell it! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that's solid Mary, not bad at all. 🙂👍🏻

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never tried Kind bars. I'll have to.
    Mary, hope you and your daughter have a Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Kind bars are really good. I get them whenever they are on sale. I did get a freebie this week! I got a $100 gift card for signing up for an Amazon Visa card :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Kind bars are really good! I love them too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I 'm fond of foot creams, and use a variety of them. I'm not familiar with the one mentioned by you, though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very good, Kind bars are popular here too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Peanut is good in pretty much anything.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I enjoy Kind bars, too.

    I won a gift card this week.

    Have a good weekend, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It’s been awhile since I’ve received a freebie.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have always been curious about those Kind Bars. Glad to know they are tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  13. My husband loves those Kind bars. He keeps them stashed in his office drawer at work for when he needs a quick snack.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the KIND bars.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love Kind Bars, too! 😀

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.