Friday, January 15, 2021

Freebie Friday!

 


Welcome to another weekly Freebie Friday post, where I tell you what free samples and full sized products I received in the mail and how you can get them too. Someone asked me why I do a "Freebie Friday" each week, so I'll tell you.

A while back I listed all the free samples and wins that I had received that previous year and so many people didn't believe that I could have gotten so many free things. So I decided to prove it by taking a picture every week and sharing the sites that I found the links to the freebies at. So now you too can get great free samples coming to your mailbox each week.

  You can find links to great samples at Hey It's Free and Freebie Shark.

What I got:

A full size bottle of a rose peel off mask. I just paid for shipping.
I won a giveaway on Instagram and forgot to post it last week. I won a bottle of Herbal Sleep pills and a cute little pill organizer. 
I cashed out $15 Paypal from Paid Viewpoint. 

I really like the rose peel off mask. It smells so good and works pretty well. The Herbal Sleep pills didn't help me sleep but I can always use another pill organizer since I take quite a few prescribed pills right now. 

If you like survey sites that let you cash out for actual cash, you can sign up for Paid Viewpoint here

Did you receive any freebies this week?

32 comments:

  1. The pill organizer is handy, and the peel off mask sounds good. Also can't go wrong with $15!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with everything you said. The peel off mask is a good one.

      Delete
  2. Pill organizers are always good. We use ours when traveling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I have a couple of them now.

      Delete
  3. I use Paid viewpoint and love them. Congrats on cashing out! Glad the mask worked and that it smelled so good. Yay to Friday Freebies! RO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe it takes two or three pills since they're herbal LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice scores as always!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ya done good, those are some nice things!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, I did get a nice goodie bag at the dentist: toothbrush, floss, mouthwash and lip balm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, that's not bad at all. All useful things.

      Delete
  8. I use a pill organizer and it has the first letter of the day on it so it comes in handy to remember what day it is. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My big one has the first three letters of the week on it. I like it because I can fit all my medications into it for the whole week.

      Delete
  9. I'm all for some good hard cash. :) Nice that the mask was good and you scored a pill organizer which is handy for organizing anything small so that's great.

    Have a good weekend, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What fun to get free things in the mail! My mom loved refunding.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have found the scent of rose is so comforting and feels so feminine. I love these sample freebie posts you do. I need a good peel off mask to try out.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have never signed up for anything like this where you can get free stuff. Looks like you got some good stuff though. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I received a couple of books from publishers this week which was nice. It looks like you did well this week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nothing here - but you did well :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  15. Did you try the herbal sleep formula? 😴

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.