Friday, January 29, 2021

Freebie Friday!

 



Welcome to another weekly Freebie Friday post, where I tell you what free samples and full sized products I received in the mail and how you can get them too. Someone asked me why I do a "Freebie Friday" each week, so I'll tell you.

A while back I listed all the free samples and wins that I had received that previous year and so many people didn't believe that I could have gotten so many free things. So I decided to prove it by taking a picture every week and sharing the sites that I found the links to the freebies at. So now you too can get great free samples coming to your mailbox each week.

  You can find links to great samples at Hey It's Free and Freebie Shark.

This week I received: 

Perfume samples from Macy's. I have enough perfume samples to last me a year at this point. 

I also received a tube of facial day moisturizer, I just paid for shipping but the product was free. 

I'll be reviewing the moisturizer soon. 

Did you receive any freebies this week?

---

Here's a picture of what if looked like three days ago. We actually got a little bit of snow where I live. Other parts of Las Vegas got 3 inches of snow which is rare. 

32 comments:

  1. Lots of goodies, I see! 👏🏻 Have a feeling your skin will stay moisturized with the creme. 😉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have so many bottles of moisturizer that I will never dry out. lol

      Delete
  2. No freebies here. I am impressed at yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You get a lot of free perfume.
    Glad you saw some snow - we also had snow yesterday, a rarity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see the freebies on FB for the free samples of perfume. They give away a lot of them. I love the snow.

      Delete
  4. That’s a lot of snow for Vegas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No freebies here as usual. That sky shot looks ominous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought so too. That's why I took the picture. I don't think I've seen it look like that before.

      Delete
  6. wow great haul and creepy looking sky thanks Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The picture of the sky doesn't do it justice for just how creepy it really looked.

      Delete
  7. What a sky shot, at first I thought it was a wave but you need water for a wave. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to get a picture of it because it looked like a wave to me too.

      Delete
  8. Perfume and moisturizer samples are always
    welcome. Pity we don't get them here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great looking clouds. It's always fun to get some samples.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, snow in Vegas!

    LOL, guess you will be smelling good for a long while. I didn't get any freebies this week.

    Have a great weekend, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. The snow was fun even if it was just a little bit.

      Delete
  11. Lots of goodies! That sure looks like an unhappy winter sky!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought so too. I had to get a picture of it.

      Delete
  12. There was snow on the grapevine, which isn't that far from us and caused the 5 FWY to be shutdown. We got a lot of rain and I'm happy about that. We need it.

    Hope you like the moisturizer. I like that more than fragrances, but I hope you enjoy all the freebies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow. We didn't get enough snow to shut anything down.

      Delete
  13. I love perfume samples. 😊

    I hope you enjoyed your snow. ❄❄❄

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did even though it was just a little.

      Delete
  14. We had a little bit of snow yesterday

    ReplyDelete
  15. Snow in Las Vegas?! Wow! You can't go wrong with perfume samples!

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.