Sunday, March 14, 2021

Apartment Life #243

 
This is a new weekly blog post that I'm calling Apartment Hell  Life. I've mentioned a few times some of the crazy things that go on in and around my apartment complex in the past 22 years that we've lived here and people keep telling me I should write a book. But instead of a book, I've decided to share the crazy things that have happened in and around my apartment complex in the last 23 years here in a weekly blog post. 

This week I spotted the police at the other end of my street. I don't usually see a lot of police down at this end but the officer had this guy handcuffed and after a few minutes he put him in the back of the police car and drove off so I am guessing the guy was arrested for something. 

And then the next day I saw that the crazy woman who stomped across my table and chairs outside was being questioned by police. But after a few minutes they let her go. You can see the police car right over the hood of the white car. It's a little blurry for some reason.

The only other news is there was a crazy fight across the street at 10pm one night. A woman was chasing after "Justin" and screaming that he was going to go to jail for sex trafficking her. But he was walking away from her trying to get away and she was following behind him. Then she turned around and said she was going back to his house. "I'm going back to your house, Justin. What are you going to do about that?" 

I haven't seen either of them before but I doubt it will be the last time I see them. 


So that's it for this week's Apartment Hell  Life! Be sure to come back next week for more.

52 comments:

  1. Aaargh.
    That would do my head in. I think I have seen the police in my street less than once each year in all the time we have lived here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see them pretty much everyday just driving down the street.

      Delete
  2. Hmm, strange that she wanted to go back to his house if he was sex trafficking her! There are some real pieces of work in your area...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a feeling that woman who stomped over your tables might not have had her last run in with the police.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our hood is so peaceful, we don't see police often. A lot of people with problems live where you live, very sad. Have a lovely new week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are a lot of problems here. I hope you have a nice week too.

      Delete
  5. Lol, what a mess! 😜 It's both funny and sad at the same time. 😂🤷‍♂️

    ReplyDelete
  6. Crazy conversation with Justin.
    Yeah, I never see the cops in my neighborhood. Except for the one who lives here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think any police live near here.

      Delete
  7. Never a dull moment!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A relatively calm week...🙄

    "Then she turned around and said she was going back to his house."
    That seems counterintuitive? Wasn't she set on telling the police on him?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea. But I somehow doubt it.

      Delete
  9. You certainly have some interesting and loud neighbors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lol, the conversation with Justin is a hoot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was shaking my head at the whole thing.

      Delete
  11. Crazy woman for sure. The environment looks so different from my own. glad for the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! That's a lot of activity. I think you may see Justin and the woman again.
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I would bet money on seeing them again.

      Delete
  13. At least you know exactly where you live. There are neighborhoods where it all seems quiet and peaceful, but then things happen like murder, smart theft of electricity/water from neighbors, pedophile activity of someone among the residents etc...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's true. I am never surprised by anything that goes on around here.

      Delete
  14. Replies
    1. lol Yeah. Although I do get a good laugh at some of these people.

      Delete
  15. Sounds like a future episode featuring Justin and the woman will be on the horizon.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Bummer they left the woman who stomped over your patio furniture go. Sounds like she has little respect for others. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I was hoping not to see her around here but oh well.

      Delete
  17. You gotta wonder about people! I live so far out in the country I have seldom seen law enforcement except for rangers up on the Blue Ridge Parkway

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think last time law enforcement been on road has been well over 10 years

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's good. Sounds like a quiet road.

      Delete
  19. Quite the busy place there. As with Jeff above, we live in the sticks out here, and see more animals than people in general. And for cops- what cops?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be nice to live someplace like that.

      Delete
  20. Ugh! Definitely sounds like a set-up for more drama to come.

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  21. Geez.. you could film a show out there.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Always so much going on in your neighborhood!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure seems that way. One of these days it will quiet down.

      Delete
  23. The new neighbors are not off to a very good start. 😛

    ReplyDelete
  24. There's never a dull moment, is there? I hope this week has been quieter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It hasn't. lol I have a lot for this coming Sunday.

      Delete
  25. The woman obviously thought going back to Justin's house was seriously threatening, but I don't see how it could be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were probably both high as hell.

      Delete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.