Friday, April 09, 2021

Freebie Friday!

 
Welcome to another weekly Freebie Friday post, where I tell you what free samples and full sized products I received in the mail and how you can get them too. Someone asked me why I do a "Freebie Friday" each week, so I'll tell you.

A while back I listed all the free samples and wins that I had received that previous year and so many people didn't believe that I could have gotten so many free things. So I decided to prove it by taking a picture every week and sharing the sites that I found the links to the freebies at. So now you too can get great free samples coming to your mailbox each week.

  You can find links to great samples at Hey It's Free and Freebie Shark.

This week I received : 

Maybelline Lasting Fix setting spray. 

I hadn't tried this setting spray before so I was happy to try it and I ended up liking it. It works well to keep your makeup set for the day. 

Did you receive any freebies this week?

37 comments:

  1. Solid freebie, Mary! 💜

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love reading about your freebies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hate it when my makeup won't stay set...

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was a slow week here again,

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish there was a fix for old age!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've not tried this one (because I have extremely dry skin) but I've heard good things about it. I do like their Glass-skin finishing spray--it's dewy and offers me a bit of hydration as it sets my makeup.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Neat that your setting spray worked great. I've never tried any.

    I finally got some freebies after a dry spell- some cat toys, a jigsaw puzzle, and a gun-cleaning kit for product review. The toys were a hit with the cats and the puzzle with me. My husband will have to test out the gun-cleaning kit.

    Have a good weekend, Mary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome! You did great this week.

      Delete
  9. Do you mean hair spray? Do they still use that thing? I suppose in windy weather it is useful for keeping the hair in order.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, this is a setting spray you spray on your face after applying makeup to set your make for the day and make it last longer.

      Delete
  10. Nice freebie! I haven't worn much makeup in so long besides eyeliner/mascara but soon I will have to face the world again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wear it a lot so I love trying new stuff.

      Delete
  11. That a nice freebie.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Never used that before. Nice that it works.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hmm- I have never tried anything like this. Curious for sure. Glad you liked it and that it worked. Does your face feel sticky or different with it on?
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With most setting sprays it just feels like you're spritzing water on your face and when it dries, you feel nothing. This was the same. No stickiness or anything.

      Delete
  14. Never heard of this product before.
    Coffee is on and stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  15. I didn't know they had a setting spray. I'll have to try it for myself soon!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'll have to check it out when I start wearing make-up again. 🙌

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.