Friday, October 01, 2021

Freebie Friday!

 


Welcome to another weekly Freebie Friday post, where I tell you what free samples and full sized products I received in the mail and how you can get them too. Someone asked me why I do a "Freebie Friday" each week, so I'll tell you.

A while back I listed all the free samples and wins that I had received that previous year and so many people didn't believe that I could have gotten so many free things. So I decided to prove it by taking a picture every week and sharing the sites that I found the links to the freebies at. So now you too can get great free samples coming to your mailbox each week.

  You can find links to great samples at Hey It's Free and Freebie Shark.

I received some Men's Cologne samples from Macy's. 

I cashed out a $50 Amazon gift card from Pinecone Research. 

The cologne samples smelled pretty good. 

It took me 6 months of taking surveys to cash out a $50 Amazon gift card but they only send surveys about 2-3 times a month so it really wasn't that hard. I was on a waiting list for a few months before they let me sign up. You have to wait for spots to open up in order to sign up. If you get the chance to sign up, you should if you like taking surveys. 

Did you receive any freebies this week?

30 comments:

  1. Awesome amount on the Gift Card 👍🏻😉

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fifty dollar gift card is excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you sometimes keep on buying some thing that you first got as a freebie?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh definitely. There are several things that I've kept on buying after getting a sample

      Delete
  4. I got a free mini spray deodorant this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you enjoy taking surveys. You stuck with it and received a nice reward.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's pretty easy to get gift cards from the survey places.

      Delete
  6. I must congratulate you for your patience to take surveys, to be on a waiting list, sign up...
    You definitely deserve your reward of $50 gift card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great week for you

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on that $50 gift card! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. How wonderful on the gift card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good freebies indeed and a nice gift card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A few surveys a month for $50 at Amazon is a pretty good deal. Hope you get some goodies with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought so too. The payout is pretty good.

      Delete
  12. A $50 gift card, nice! I'll have to check that site out.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Does Pinecone Reasearch sell your email address to other companies? Every time I do a survey online I seem to get spammed. Do you have a separate email for all your sample survey accounts? 🤔

    I'm still searching for the Macy's perfume and cologne samples on IG. 😅

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya know, I'm of the belief that any site you sign up with sells your email address. So yeah, most likely.

      Delete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.