Friday, March 11, 2022

Freebie Friday!

 
Welcome to another weekly Freebie Friday post, where I tell you what free samples and full sized products I received in the mail and how you can get them too. Someone asked me why I do a "Freebie Friday" each week, so I'll tell you.

A while back I listed all the free samples and wins that I had received that previous year and so many people didn't believe that I could have gotten so many free things. So I decided to prove it by taking a picture every week and sharing the sites that I found the links to the freebies at. So now you too can get great free samples coming to your mailbox each week.

  You can find links to great samples at Hey It's Free and Freebie Shark.

This week I received: 

Vichy Mineral Prebiotic face serum. 
Costa Brazil face oil. 
Vitafol Prenatal gummies. 

I've used the Vichy face serum before and love it. So I snatch it up every time I see a free sample available. 

I'm not big on face oils except for the dry oils that soak right into your skin but if you only use a little of this at night and this wash your face in the morning it seems to be a good moisturizer at night. 

I signed up for the prenatal gummies samples because I take Folic Acid and Vitamin D since I'm deficient in both of them. These gummies have those and more. They are essentially just a multivitamin gummy which is great. So that worked out well for me. They taste pretty good too. 

Did you receive any free samples this week?

24 comments:

  1. I keep hoping some of the stuff I signed up for arrives.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't, you just never know.

      Delete
  2. As long as you get those vitamins from somewhere, it doesn't matter where.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The gummies sound pretty decent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great series (your Freebie Fridays, it is). I think I'll look into these products. Why not? They sound great, and free is great too.
    Happy weekend, Mary. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you got some good freebies with the moisterizer and gummies. I take a storebrand gummy vitamin to beef up my low ones, too.

    I cashed in some survey rewards for Gift Card this week.

    Have a good weekend, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm about to cash in some points too.

      Delete
  6. That's a good way to get the folic acid and vitamin D since they put high doses of everything in prenatal vitamins. Gummies are the only way to go too

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good for you taking your vitamins!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are some things we have to do as we get older.

      Delete
  8. My wife thinks her prenatal vitamins are disgusting🤮

    I think they're delicious. I tried them 🥸

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember those awful big pills. The prenatal gummies are so much better.

      Delete
  9. It's always nice when the gummies take good! I've had some nasty ones in the past that I could barely get through.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, I've had a few like that too. I think the best gummies are the hair, skin and nail ones.

      Delete
  10. Great freebies! I don't think that I have ever tried face oil.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the dry oils that absorb right into your skin.

      Delete
  11. I love face oils, so I's be pleased with those.

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.