Friday, March 18, 2022

Freebie Friday!

 



Welcome to another weekly Freebie Friday post, where I tell you what free samples and full sized products I received in the mail and how you can get them too. Someone asked me why I do a "Freebie Friday" each week, so I'll tell you.

A while back I listed all the free samples and wins that I had received that previous year and so many people didn't believe that I could have gotten so many free things. So I decided to prove it by taking a picture every week and sharing the sites that I found the links to the freebies at. So now you too can get great free samples coming to your mailbox each week.

  You can find links to great samples at Hey It's Free and Freebie Shark.

This week I received:

The Daily Goodie Box (Which I reviewed yesterday)
A $25 CVS giftcard from cashing out my points on e-Rewards survey site.
Tom Ford perfume sample. 
Vicks Pure Zzzs melatonin kids gummies 

My grandson takes Melatonin at night to sleep so these came in handy. He's usually asleep within an hour after taking a melatonin gummy and he says they taste good. These worked the same so that's great. 

The Tom Ford perfume sample smells good. 

Did you receive any freebies this week?


32 comments:

  1. The pharmacy card will come in handy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did snag a few free samples of shampoo and conditioner at my grocery store the last few weeks. It’s on a low shelf, so I don’t think most people notice it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's really good. Funny that they are putting it where most people don't look.

      Delete
  3. So funny, I never remember to look into these Goodie Boxes, but I come here and am envious of what you get!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are good boxes. You should definitely look into their fb page.

      Delete
  4. A pharmacy card is nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul and the pharmacy card is a gem. I cashed out some survey points and got gift cards.

    Have a good weekend, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always great to be able to do that.

      Delete
  6. That CVS gift card will come in handy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice freebies! I didn't get any freebies this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay for a GC. I've never tried Melatonin for sleep but I'm curious about it because I sometimes have sleep issues. Nice haul, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A pharmacy card is a good find. I did receive a free book (I'm expected to review it this week--actually I have another one coming but when the publicist asked me about reviewing this book, she decided I might like to review another :) I used to get a lot of free books, but if they're not something I'm really interested in, I turn them down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Books that you actually want are great.

      Delete
  10. I also take Melatonin.
    Coffee is on and stay safe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it works pretty well for some people.

      Delete
  11. Yay for more free stuff! :) Have a good weekend, Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am beginning to think I want to receive free stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely sign up for some. Freebie Shark is a great place to find them.

      Delete
  13. Free gift cards are always good!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That CVS card will sure come in handy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I probably shouldn't admit this, but I got some free weed to make pot brownies, a bottle of CBD Oil, 2 bricks of fudge, a free broom, and a big mason jar of apple pie moonshine from some of the craft vendors at a show I participate at frequently. And they say crafting is boring church lady stuff LOL.

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.