Friday, May 06, 2022

Freebie Friday!

 
Welcome to another weekly Freebie Friday post, where I tell you what free samples and full sized products I received in the mail and how you can get them too. Someone asked me why I do a "Freebie Friday" each week, so I'll tell you.

A while back I listed all the free samples and wins that I had received that previous year and so many people didn't believe that I could have gotten so many free things. So I decided to prove it by taking a picture every week and sharing the sites that I found the links to the freebies at. So now you too can get great free samples coming to your mailbox each week.

  You can find links to great samples at Hey It's Free and Freebie Shark.

This week I received: 

A Weekly Planner from Walmart Spark Reviewer. 

I haven't used one of these in years but I don't have a wall calendar anymore so this was the next best thing and it works well for me to remind myself if something needs my attention that week or for appointments that are coming up. 

Did you receive any freebies this week?

36 comments:

  1. I am glad it works for you. I like my wall calendar - and I don't lose it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to have a wall calendar but stopped using one.

      Delete
  2. Those are always handy. I use one for blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't use the anymore either

    ReplyDelete
  5. I keep my calendar on the fridge door. It's specially made to fit this place.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hooray I found a fix which is that I have to enable third party cookies to comment. In case anyone has the same issue.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like to use a wall calendar to see what I have going on at a glance, but I only use this type to track my review posts, etc.

    I got some cardstock paper, gel pens, and pipe cleaners to review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are all handy things to have around.

      Delete
  8. What a nice planner!

    ReplyDelete
  9. All I got for free this week was a headache!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Impressive.
    Coffee is on and stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is a great planner. I don't use one any more, but back when I did, I would have loved that one.

    ReplyDelete
  12. There's something wrong with the link in this week's Apartment Life. It says page can't be found.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have a link in my Apartment Life post so I'm not sure what you mean.

      Delete
  13. I do love planners, I just tend to never use them haha Trello does everything I need these days. Hope you enjoy using this.

    ReplyDelete
  14. From the day my son was born until he graduated from high school, my day planner was my best friend. Ha ha. Now I have a large pad that has one week on each sheet. When the week is done you tear it off. Not so great if you want to check back and see when something happened. 😛

    ReplyDelete
  15. The cover of the planner is super cool!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have a weekly calendar on my table to write on all the chores and shows not to miss :) I use agendas and notebooks for book reviews while reading. Otherwise, we write so little these days that I am afraid we will soon forget how to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use notebooks all the time too.

      Delete
  17. I like the cover on it! Great freebie!

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.