Friday, October 14, 2022

Freebie Friday!

 


Welcome to another weekly Freebie Friday post, where I tell you what free samples and full sized products I received in the mail and how you can get them too. Someone asked me why I do a "Freebie Friday" each week, so I'll tell you.

A while back I listed all the free samples and wins that I had received that previous year and so many people didn't believe that I could have gotten so many free things. So I decided to prove it by taking a picture every week and sharing the sites that I found the links to the freebies at. So now you too can get great free samples coming to your mailbox each week.

  You can find links to great samples at Hey It's Free and Freebie Shark.

This week I received:

A Daily Goodie box which I reviewed yesterday. 
Ocean's Halo seaweed snacks. 
And I won a book in a Goodreads giveaway. 

I'm looking forward to reading the book. You can read about the products in the Daily Goodie Box in yesterdays post. I gave my daughter the seaweed snacks since she likes them and I don't.

34 comments:

  1. I love that not a week goes by without you receiving freebies - and that they never go to waste.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only enter for ones that me or my daughter can use.

      Delete
  2. My wife likes seaweed stuff. Me, not so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the GR book win. I've entered so many of those and never get a book. But I am not complaining because I received lots of ARCs for review, so I'm happy to buy books when I really want them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've won quite a few GR books. Just keep entering.

      Delete
  4. I tried seaweed and didn't care for it. We had it in a salad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’ve tried the seaweed snacks and thought they were just okay.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice that you got a box of freebies to try. I had seaweed wrapped around rice and fish at a sushi place and didn't mind, but not sure I'd like it in a snack.

    Have a good weekend, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not a big sushi fan either. I want my fish cooked. lol

      Delete
  7. I have to admit I've never had seaweed snacks. Not that I know of, anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not a bad week for freebies, I hope you enjoy the book!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't think I've ever had seaweed. I tend to like my seafood cooked too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I first heard about the seaweed snacks in Dragon's Den, but we do not have them here and not sure I would like to try them either LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried it but it's not to my liking.

      Delete
  11. Congratulations on the book win! Hope it's a hit for you

    ReplyDelete
  12. That goodie box looks good! That's handy your daughter likes the seaweed snacks. And congrats on winning a book, I hope it's a good one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She was happy to take my winnings. lol

      Delete
  13. Congrats on winning a book! I love to win books, doesn't happen much for me though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Curious about your thoughts on the seaweed stuff....lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't care for it but my daughter does.

      Delete
  15. I'd pass on the seaweed, but the book would make me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I use a seaweed additive in my food for extra energy, but I have never tried a seaweed snack. 🤔

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know it was good for energy.

      Delete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.