Friday, December 02, 2022

Freebie Friday!

 
Welcome to another weekly Freebie Friday post, where I tell you what free samples and full sized products I received in the mail and how you can get them too. Someone asked me why I do a "Freebie Friday" each week, so I'll tell you.

A while back I listed all the free samples and wins that I had received that previous year and so many people didn't believe that I could have gotten so many free things. So I decided to prove it by taking a picture every week and sharing the sites that I found the links to the freebies at. So now you too can get great free samples coming to your mailbox each week.

  You can find links to great samples at Hey It's Free and Freebie Shark.

This week I received: 

Beneful canned dog food infused with fish oil. From Fur Buddies.

Jo Malone perfume sample. 

Falcor loved getting some new food. He ate it and it didn't upset his stomach so that's a good thing. And the Jo Malone perfume samples smells really nice. 

Did you receive any freebies this week?

23 comments:

  1. I'm glad the food went over well with Falcor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that Falcor enjoyed his new food AND that it didn't upset his delicate tummy. Yay for perfume samples too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is an upset stomach a little dog issue? We had big dogs when I was growing up and they ate everything without a problem.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really don't know. Falcor is my first dog as an adult.

      Delete
  4. Who is this Jo Malone and why do I keep hearing her name?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always like seeing what you get for free. Ava should sign up for these she is always wanting to buy and try new things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. She should. There are quite a few free samples out there to get.

      Delete
  6. Fun that even Falcor got a freebie this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He loves getting stuff in the mail.

      Delete
  7. Perfume sample is always a welcomed gift.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good goodies for you, hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jo Malone has some great scents

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the first one I've smelled and I like it.

      Delete
  10. Samples for my dogs would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. No freebies this week. Did get more chocolate when I was out though.

    ReplyDelete
  12. No freebies fur us this week but maybe this week coming. Mom will keep an eye out fur some fun stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  13. My dogs love wet food. They'd be pleased with that sample!

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.