Thursday, December 22, 2022

Product Review: Walmart Beauty Box- December

 
The Walmart Beauty box is a subscription box that comes out 4 times a year. You sign up for it and it comes automatically every 3 months. They did increase the price of the box a little bit. So instead of $5 it's just a couple of dollars more. These boxes are free and you just pay for tax for shipping, mine came to $7.48.

What was in the box?

Covergirl Simply Ageless Plumping Mascara
Liquid IV Hydration Multiplier powder
Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream
Cetaphil Facial Cleanser
Neutrogena Daily Defense invisible sunscreen
Physician's Formula Diamond Lip Plumper

I love Cetaphil moisturizer. I use it for my dry hands in the Winter time and it works well. 
The Mascara is a good one. Not as good as the L'Oreal Voluminous mascara that I use but still good. 

I hate the Liquid Iv and wish they would stop sending them. But I have several of them now in case we need them when we get sick and need more hydration. 

Neutrogena sunscreens are really good so I was glad to get that. The Lip Plumper is a nice gloss but it didn't plump my lips. I did feel a slight tingle after putting it on and thought it might plump them a little bit but all it did was make my lips red. 

Not a bad box for the price though.

Did you get this box?

31 comments:

  1. It looks like an excellent box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve received some of those skin care freebies at my dermatologist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you use L'Oreal mascara? That's the kind I like, but I always wonder if Cover Girl is better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the L'Oreal Voluminous mascara is my favorite. I've tried so many others and this is the best I've tried.

      Delete
    2. Same with me.

      Delete
  4. I love Lip Plumping Lip Gloss! Looks like a great grouping of samples to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I just wish the plumping lip gloss had worked.

      Delete
  5. Looks great! I don't know if they do this in Canada

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely a good haul for the price, Mary. Enjoy your stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul of items. Enjoy your box of goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, it sounds like you got some really nice things in that one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We accidentally bought Sophia a chapstick with a lip plumper in it. She cried because it burned. This is a nice box.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We're a big fan of Cetaphel moisturizer, too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. With this cold a lot of people could use some moisturizer.
    Coffee is on and stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Cetaphil's cleanser but I haven't tried their moisturizer yet. I like Silicone Glove from Avon. It's one I've been using for years. Sunscreen is always a good thing to have. I should wear it more. Nice haul, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always use sunscreen. I don't want to chance skin cancer.

      Delete
  13. Seems like some really handy beauty products. My daughter pays for that stupid ipsy box and gets little samples for a lot of money. She needs to get on this plan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I uses to get Ipsy too but I agree the small samples made it not worth it.

      Delete
  14. I feel so off topic, but you made me remember my love for L'Oreal Voluminous. I have to use tubing mascaras now because of the profuse tearing and whatnot my eyes do, and I miss that mascara so much. Glad you did get some favorite items though

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that mascara. In the Winter, my eyes tear up too. So annoying.

      Delete
  15. I love Neutrogena's face washes, they are the only ones that erase pimples.

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.