Friday, February 10, 2023

Freebie Friday!

 
Welcome to another weekly Freebie Friday post, where I tell you what free samples and full sized products I received in the mail and how you can get them too. Someone asked me why I do a "Freebie Friday" each week, so I'll tell you.

A while back I listed all the free samples and wins that I had received that previous year and so many people didn't believe that I could have gotten so many free things. So I decided to prove it by taking a picture every week and sharing the sites that I found the links to the freebies at. So now you too can get great free samples coming to your mailbox each week.

  You can find links to great samples at Hey It's Free and Freebie Shark.

This week I received:

4 perfume/mens cologne samples from Givenchy, Paco Rabanne, and John Varvatos.

I like the Givenchy perfume and the mens cologne smells really nice too.

Did you receive any freebies this week?

30 comments:

  1. Small freebies this week but better than none.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Something is definitely better than nothing.

      Delete
  2. I love men’s cologne and usually think it smells better than women’s.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Paco died last week, sadly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Givenchy and Paco Rabanne are great, well-known names in the perfume\cologne business. I'm not familiar with the third name: John Varvatos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I did get some Kelloggs coupons mailed to me that I had requested

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's always good to get in the mail

      Delete
  6. Awesome. Thanks for sharing. It's fun to come by and see what you got this week.
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to hear you like the scents!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hooray for wonderful whiffs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad the scents are appealing and you like them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. No freebies in my neck of the woods but a great smell is always, well.... great.

    Have a great weekend, Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My Goodie Box arrived. 👍

    ReplyDelete
  12. When I order from Sephora, I only ever pick fragrance samples. I will have to take a sniff of Irresistible next time I am at the mall

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, they do have some good samples too.

      Delete
  13. Those are some nice perfume samples!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's nice you got some good perfume and cologne samples this week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooh perfume and cologne, nice! It's been a long time since I've worn any.

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.