Monday, March 06, 2023

Happy Raturday!

 
Help me wish these little cuties a very happy 2nd birthday! I hope you enjoy the birthday pictures. 



Today's pictures are courtesy of martymousehouse.com

And yes, before you ask rat owners will throw birthdays for their rats. I know I did. LOL This is a picture of my rat, Lucky when he turned a year old. I made him a hat, a cake and Ken went and bought paper plates and birthday napkins. The cashier asked if we had a kid having a birthday and he told her no, his wife was throwing their pet rat a birthday party. She thought he was joking. Lucky enjoyed a few bites of cake as did the other 4 rats I had at the time. So before you ask, no he didn't eat that entire piece, that was just for the picture but he did sit there and eat a few rat sized bites. 

37 comments:

  1. Some people throw parties for their dogs or cats, so why not rats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Raturday to you too. :-)
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
  3. He has a great home and friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, he was such a great pet.

      Delete
  4. All pets deserve a birthday party!!

    Karen @For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky's so cute with that birthday hat on! I'm for anything that brings you joy. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute. Happy Raturday, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They look like they're having a great birthday. I guess there were also party games like Hunt the cheese and Avoiding Mondays.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hunt the cheese sounds fun. 🧀

      Delete
  8. Why not! Celebrations and milestones with pets are fun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cool! I bet they had a blast too, eating and partying. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The party shots are too cute

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday sweeties, that was some party!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How fun! I can't say that I have ever really celebrated an animal's birthday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fun, especially if they have fun.

      Delete
  13. They look like they had a nice party and enjoyed the cake!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like that picture of Lucky and his birthday party with hat and cake. Those marty mouse house pictures are super cute too.

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.