Friday, April 14, 2023

Freebie Friday!

 

Welcome to another weekly Freebie Friday post, where I tell you what free samples and full sized products I received in the mail and how you can get them too. Someone asked me why I do a "Freebie Friday" each week, so I'll tell you.

A while back I listed all the free samples and wins that I had received that previous year and so many people didn't believe that I could have gotten so many free things. So I decided to prove it by taking a picture every week and sharing the sites that I found the links to the freebies at. So now you too can get great free samples coming to your mailbox each week.

  You can find links to great samples at Hey It's Free and Freebie Shark.

This week I received:

A box of trash bags from Walmart Spark Reviewer and a can of dog food from BzzAgent both for a review. 

Falcor was very happy with the canned dog food. 

Did you receive any freebies this week?

33 comments:

  1. No freebies here. It is excellent that Falcor liked his food sample.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Free trash bags is good - they are so expensive right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trash bags aren’t cheap, so that was a good one. I went to the dermatologist this week and grabbed a few items from their freebie basket: a sample of All detergent, some Aquafor, and a Neutrogena lotion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dog food and trash bags would both be useful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Trash bags are a very useful item!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You got two good ones.

    I got a summer top for review that fits and feels great. Score!

    Have a good weekend, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for Falcor and his freebie dog food. Trash bags are good too, we all need them. Enjoy the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pleased that Falcor liked the canned dog food.
    No freebies here.

    Have a lovely weekend.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hooray, something for Falcor is great. The garbage bags are good for the old drug stuff you find outside.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad you got some stuff that is useful, Mary. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was gonna say Oooh, GluFree! But then I realized it is dog food LOL I haven't eaten bread, pasta or sugar in a month now. I stick to oatmeal and oat flour which is extremely good for insulin levels.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't had rice, potatoes, bread, cereal, pasta or sweets in almost a year. My glucose levels are much lower now.

      Delete
  12. Another good week for Falcor.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Two useful things! 🙌

    ReplyDelete
  14. Both very useful freebies!

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.