Friday, April 21, 2023

Freebie Friday!

 

Welcome to another weekly Freebie Friday post, where I tell you what free samples and full sized products I received in the mail and how you can get them too. Someone asked me why I do a "Freebie Friday" each week, so I'll tell you.

A while back I listed all the free samples and wins that I had received that previous year and so many people didn't believe that I could have gotten so many free things. So I decided to prove it by taking a picture every week and sharing the sites that I found the links to the freebies at. So now you too can get great free samples coming to your mailbox each week.

  You can find links to great samples at Hey It's Free and Freebie Shark.

This week I received:

I won a $5 Amazon gift card from a blog contest. 

Did you receive any freebies this week?

44 comments:

  1. No freebies here. A lot of money going out, nothing coming in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did! My grocery store had a stand of free 8 pack samples of True Earth laundry detergent strips. I went back two more times and they were still there, so I got 2 more packs. That’s 24 loads of laundry for free! Best freebie for me in a long time. Detergent is so expensive now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. An Amazon gift card is always good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the gift card win! Sadly, I didn't snag any freebies this week.

    Simply Angela

    ReplyDelete
  5. No freebies for me, this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice. I did get a nice sampler pack recentlyvwith free coupons for iced tea drinks and margarine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy the gift card! No freebies here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gift card is always useful, especially Amazon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay for free money! Have a good weekend.:D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great freebie to get, Mary!

    I cashed in some rewards points for a gift card for my freebie this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just put in an Amazon order, sure could have used that free money, every little bit counts.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay for an Amazon GC. They're so useful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on the win! Always great to win a gift card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats! Amazon is always nice to get for free!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats! I love getting Amazon gift cards!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yes. Amazon refunded my money for a crusty half full bottle of Goo Gone with a broken sprayer they sent to me, so I got s half full bottle of Goo Gone for free. 😆

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.