Thursday, June 01, 2023

Low Carb Meal: Chicken Lettuce Wraps

 

You will need: 

2 Romaine Lettuce Leaves
Cooked chicken breast- sliced
1/2 Avocado- sliced
1/2 Tomato- diced
2 radishes- sliced
1 piece of bacon- crumbled
Sriracha Mayo to drizzle on wrap


What To Do: 
Cook the bacon and chicken breast the way you like, set aside. Cut all of your vegetables, slice the chicken and cut the bacon. 

Layer the ingredients into the lettuce leaf the way you want, top with a small drizzle of the Sriracha Mayo. 

2 lettuce Wraps = about 10 grams of carbs because of the tomato and avocado.

I wanted to share with you the Sriracha Mayo that my daughter bought. I don't like a lot of spicy stuff but this is really good. I've been putting it on all kinds of foods. Just a little bit goes a long way.

Would you eat this?

26 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you are finding tasty low carb meals to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lettuce wraps are yummy, but sometimes I have trouble finding lettuce that works for them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The romaine or butter lettuce works the best for me.

      Delete
  3. Since my country of Vojvodina is the country of sunflowers, we have all kinds of mayos, including bacon mayo, onion mayo, even sausage flavoured mayo LOOOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure I would try some of those.

      Delete
  4. That Sriracha Mayo does sound yummy. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I would eat this! Love the combination and my romaine letter is growing well at present. I will have to find that sauce.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the look of these low carb lettuce wraps :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks amazing. All yummy stuff on that leaf there

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not a mayo fan, but I'd give this a try. Very healthy, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like a little mayo. So I like that I can just use a little.

      Delete
  9. This looks delicious! I would definitely eat it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A nice meal that would be perfect for those hot days that are now here!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't like hot things much either, but for some reason I like wasabi. I think it's because it's horseradish. Is the heat in sriracha from chilies? 🤔

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.