Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Product Review: Walmart beauty Box

 
The Walmart Beauty box is a subscription box that comes out 4 times a year. You sign up for it and it comes automatically every 3 months. They did increase the price of the box a little bit. So instead of $5 it's just a couple of dollars more. These boxes are free and you just pay for tax for shipping, mine came to $7.48.

What was in the box?

No7 Face Serum
Vitamasques Cherry Lip Mask
Scunci Hairbands
Salon Perfect Mani To Go press on nails


I liked all of the items except for the lip mask. I don't think these kinds of cloth masks do much of anything and they are always soaked with liquid which just drips everywhere. They're messy, awkward and uncomfortable to wear.  Everything else I will use though. For the price, it's not a bad deal.

Did you get this months box?

20 comments:

  1. I am glad you think it is a good deal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some great deals there. I don't really do lip masks either. I like face and eye masks. But prefer to do a lip scrub over a lip mask.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't like any of these kinds of masks.

      Delete
  3. I'd like all of the other items, but I've never heard of a lip mask, and wouldn't be interested, either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a pretty low priced way to find great products.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like good things. The lip mask does sound silly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never heard of a lip mask ...
    The other items sounded ok.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ladies do like beauty boxes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. It's nice trying things like this.

      Delete
  9. I didn't know that about the cloth masks. I don't think I'll ever buy one. 😛

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.