Saturday, August 26, 2023

Favorite Song of the Week

 

Connor Price & Caleb Mitchell - Still Blue 

So this one is different from what I usually listen to but wait to hear the story...

Connor was standing outside and offered $1000 to anyone who could help him finish this song. Caleb stepped up and started singing and when I saw the video below, I got goose bumps when he started singing. He has a great voice. 


@connorprice__

Best $1,000 I ever spent

♬ Still Blue - Connor Price & Caleb Mitchell

10 comments:

  1. You are right. He does have a great voice - and they harmonise really well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, they sound great together.

      Delete
  2. What a great story! I love Caleb's voice. And their song is amazing. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. I'm glad you liked it too.

      Delete
  3. A great song and a great voice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much greatness: the song, the voice and the story. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, that's a good voice and quite the story too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that is so cool

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.