Friday, September 01, 2023

Freebie Friday!

 

Welcome to another weekly Freebie Friday post, where I tell you what free samples and full sized products I received in the mail and how you can get them too. Someone asked me why I do a "Freebie Friday" each week, so I'll tell you.

A while back I listed all the free samples and wins that I had received that previous year and so many people didn't believe that I could have gotten so many free things. So I decided to prove it by taking a picture every week and sharing the sites that I found the links to the freebies at. So now you too can get great free samples coming to your mailbox each week.

  You can find links to great samples at Hey It's Free and Freebie Shark.

This week I cashed out my points on YouGov Surveys for a $15 Amazon gift card. 

Did you receive any freebies this week?

22 comments:

  1. Well done. No freebies here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done. I think the freebie train pretty much died for us when the pandemic hit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’ve been doing YouGov surveys, too. Have not reached enough points yet for the gift card. I only seem to get about two surveys per week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does take some time to get enough points.

      Delete
  4. A gift card of $15 is quite an achievement. No freebies in my neck of the woods.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you get some goodies with the Amazon card and have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  6. A little extra money is always nice. Happy Friday! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. An Amazon GC is always a good thing! Happy Friday, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That Amazon credit would be used in minutes at my house haha. I feel like even my dogs, who bark at everyone in the neigborhood, aren't bothered by our Amazon delivery driver. They're just like, "Oh, Bradley is dropping off another box." hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  9. yea! I love amazon GC - I just spent a ton getting items for my son to take to college.

    ReplyDelete
  10. An Amazon Gift Card always is a good thing!

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.