Wednesday, December 20, 2023

It's a Falcor Fashion Show

 
I wanted to show off Falcor's outfits now that it's cooler and he's wearing some of his shirts and jackets again. This is a warm jacket for cooler weather. 

His hoodie that says, "Mister steal your girl."

With the hood down.

His thicker sweater.

He has Pajamas. But he won't sleep in them. They are just for hanging out before bed. He sleeps in my bed now, under the covers with me so there's no chance he'll be cold at night. Ever since he got the cone off, he hasn't wanted to sleep alone. He's half Chihuahua and I've read that they like to burrow into blankets and be covered when they sleep and he certainly does.

His T-shirt. It says, "looking good."

A neighbor bought some shirts for her dog but they were too small so she gave them to me for Falcor. We were trying them on and he was annoyed. lol  The T-shirt says, "Security."

Can you tell he's annoyed? lol He wouldn't even open his eyes. So we stopped so he could take a nap. lol

33 comments:

  1. He is a total fashionista. And yes, he does look miffed in the last shots.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lmao He took a nap and was ready to play.

      Delete
  2. He certainly has a wide range of outfits!

    Maybe he didn't like the "Security" shirt because it made him think he would have to get a job?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He does have a lot of outfits. My daughter loves buying him clothes.

      Delete
  3. He's rocking every look.
    Poor guy seemed really unimpressed with the "Security" shirt, though!

    Wishing you and Falcor a joyful Christmas filled with warmth and cuddles! 🎄🐾

    ReplyDelete
  4. That hoodie had me LOL. So gangsta.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are great and I love him in the hoodie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He gets excited to put on his clothes when he goes out.

      Delete
  6. OMG! So darn cute. I love - LOVE the hoodie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look wonderfully fancy sweet Falcor!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love his hoodie! And that thicker sweater? So cute. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It gets cold here sometimes, nice to have something warm.

      Delete
  9. I think Falcor has a bigger wardrobe than I do. Love it! Great pictures, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  10. One of my cats would probably love the warmth of a sweater in winter since she's a short hair, but I can't get her to wear stuff. Falcor is really styling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He will wear the sweaters but hates hats that my daughter tries to get him to wear.

      Delete
  11. I enjoyed the Falcor Fashion Show :)
    Great pictures.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cutie! He's looking so stylish.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Falcor put on a great fashion show. Love the hoodie!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Too cute! I love the PJs.

    ReplyDelete
  15. He looks fabulous! Love his attitude when he was over the photo shoot lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lmao He definitely let's me know when he's done.

      Delete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.