Sunday, March 24, 2024

Apartment Life #311

 
This is a weekly blog post that I'm calling Apartment Hell  Life. I've mentioned a few times some of the crazy things that have gone on in and around my apartment complex and in my neighborhood in the past 25 years that I've lived here and people keep telling me I should write a book. But instead of a book, I've decided to share the crazy things that have happened in and around my apartment complex in the last 25 years here in a weekly blog post. 

After the last couple of weeks I thought I would include something pretty in this weeks post. I spotted this flowering tree across the street and thought it was pretty. 

There are so many flowers on it. I have no idea what kind of flowers these are though.

They are are pretty in any case.

And these are some sort of wild flower that I spotted growing in the rocks where Falcor was sniffing. It's a pretty little yellow flower. 

Of course we can't go a week without either the police, fire or ambulance showing up for some reason.

As I was walking the dog I spotted a car crash right at the entrance of the freeway and since the fire department is just around the corner I watched them pull up as well as the police car behind it. All you can see is the lights on top of the police car. An ambulance pulled up as I was walking away but I was too far away to get a picture of it at that point. 

I pulled up the Pulse Point APP and the crash was on there. It's the 5th one down from the top where it says, "Traffic collision N. Jones Blvd & N. US 95 Las Vegas, Nevada."

Oh and for those of you that tried to find this APP in the app store and couldn't find it, it's called Pulse Point. I mistakenly thought it was just Pulse and that was not right. 

This falls into the "Stuff I spotted while out walking" file. Someone made "Gum art" and left it on a pole. 

This is an ice cream truck. It says LVICP "Las Vegas Ice Cream Patrol"

Looks like a police truck. lol 

The high this week was 79F/26C
The low this week was 49F/9C

So that's it for this week's Apartment Hell  Life! Be sure to come back next week for more.

40 comments:

  1. Perfect weather, at least temperature wise... and a chewing gum dick... what's not to like? LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lmao I saw that gum art someone left and just had to take a picture. It made me laugh.

      Delete
  2. Such pretty flowers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure they will be gone soon with the heat that's coming so I had to get a picture of them while they were around.

      Delete
  3. Love the blossom tree. And the ice cream truck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ice Cream Patrol could be a good way to lure in bad guys and then nab them.
    Will look for that app.
    Tree looks like a Dogwood.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a good way to get them but it's just ice cream. lol

      Delete
  5. That ice cream truck is confusing. I wouldn't know if I should chase for a cone or run the other way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lmao Well when I saw their prices $3 for an ice cream cone, I ran the other way.

      Delete
  6. The flowering tree and the yellow flowers are pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice pics of the flowering tree. I presume the Ice Cream Patrol tours the neighbourhood making sure everyone is eating enough ice cream, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, but their prices are a bit crazy. $3 and $4 dollars for an ice cream.

      Delete
  8. Oh brother on the gum. That’s definitely a crabapple tree!

    ReplyDelete
  9. "Gum art" 🤣.

    At least you have pretty flowers and ice cream patrol, in between nuisances and police visits...It seems to me that the place is far quieter though, since the drug dealer left.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it's definitely quieter here with drug dealer gone.

      Delete
  10. I love when the trees begin to flower. There is a beautiful pink flowered tree we pass on my way to the center. It always brings me joy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like your gum art. Lovely spring flowers

    ReplyDelete
  12. The flowering trees look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I just wish the flowers would stick around for a while.

      Delete
  13. omg... that gum art is freakin' hilarious!! The flowering tree looks like some sort of apple or cherry blossom type flower, but I'm no expert! We just had snow yesterday... no flowers yet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I laughed when I saw the gum art. I don't know what kind of flower it is but it's pretty.

      Delete
  14. Pretty tree.

    That ice cream truck DOES look like a police vehicle lol

    ReplyDelete
  15. The trees are very pretty. That ice cream truck is a hoot!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Omg, the gum art! No! The tree is so pretty! It looks like a flowering fruit of some sort.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be nice to find a fruit tree.

      Delete
  17. What a beautiful tree! I should take a photo of the trees in my yard while they are still in bloom. I'm not sure why I haven't yet.

    My husband told me he and my daughter saw two car crashes this past week on their drive to Mouse's school. One looked like a head on collision. Too often, they see kids who are walking or riding get clipped by cars. It's scary.

    I hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  18. How lovely to see the blossom, looks pretty.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  19. Those blooms look so pretty. The ice cream truck looks like a police truck to me! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to look twice when I saw the ice cream truck.

      Delete
  20. When I lived in a city for 3 years growing up and the most exciting thing was the ice cream truck! Heaven must be a neighborhood with ice cream trucks that come around several times a day.

    ReplyDelete
  21. LMAO at the gum art. I do love spring when the trees flower all pretty like that.

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.