Friday, October 11, 2024

Weird Things Around My Apartment

 I love these posts and you all seemed to like it as well so I thought I would do another one for October. Feel free to join in and do your own post.

 If you'd like to see the other posts I did about things around my apartment, I'll post links to them below.



I like skulls and skeletons. I posted some pictures of other skulls in one of my other posts linked above. I have several little skull statues that only come out at Halloween but these all stay out all year long. The rose quartz skull is a favorite. 

My late husband drew and painted this and you might recognize it from my Sunday posts. Ken drew this for me because he knew I liked skulls.

My favorite Grim Reaper wall hanging.

Skull planter with an air plant.

And I have a skeleton pen. 

The three oldest books on my bookshelf. My grandma gave me the Black Magic, Satanism and Voodoo book when I was 12 years old. She used to take me to seances when I lived with her. 

I bought the Satanic Bible and the Necronomicon when I was a teenager. I was interested in the Satanic Church back when I was a teenager. I'm Agnostic now.

My favorite coffin earrings just in time for Halloween.

They open up and have tiny skeletons inside the coffins. 

So there you have it, some weird things around my apartment. 

19 comments:

  1. I had no idea your husband created that graphic. That's very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. interesting and perfect for October!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great collection of skulls. I especially love the coffin earrings with the tiny skeletons inside. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I love those too, they were a great find.

      Delete
  4. Intriguing and perfect for October and Halloween ~

    Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
    clm ~ A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is that the Satanic church out of San Francisco? I find them fascinating.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your coffin earrings are cool.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all the skulls! I didn't realize Ken had been such a talented artist

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's quite a unique collection! Your late husband was a talented artist. I especially love the planter with the air plant in it that looks like a cool Mohawk or something!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Skull planter would fit right in with my decor and the skeleton pen is a hoot.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It doesn't look like I will put up any Halloween deco.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The coffin earrings are weird and cool, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such an interesting skull collection!
    The coffin earrings sound super cute, and how cool that Ken painted that for you!

    Happy Saturday, Mary!

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.