Friday, July 03, 2026
Freebie Friday!
Welcome to another weekly Freebie Friday post, where I tell you what free samples and full-sized products I received in the mail and how you can get them too. Someone asked me why I do a "Freebie Friday" each week, so I'll tell you.
A while back I listed all the free samples and wins that I had received that previous year and so many people didn't believe that I could have gotten so many free things. I decided to prove it by taking a picture every week and sharing the sites that I found the links to the freebies at. So now you too can get great free samples coming to your mailbox each week.
You can find links to great samples at Hey It's Free and Freebie Shark.
This week I received:
I got an email telling me I would be getting a sample of Honey Roasted Peanut M&M's. I'll let you know when I get it.
I also received a Bloomindale's Little Freebies Box with samples of Chloe Sable and Lavender perfume, Infinity Coty Vanilla and Amber perfume, and Jil Sander Leaf perfume.
My favorite perfume this week was the Leaf by Jil Sander. That smells really good.
Did you receive any freebies or free samples this week?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


A big score with getting a new M&M! Those ought to be tasty. And what fun to get perfume samples.
ReplyDeleteThe perfume smells so good. Looking forward to getting the candy sample.
DeleteCan't pass up free M&Ms.
ReplyDeleteNope, looking forward to it.
DeleteM&Ms will always be welcomed!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely.
DeleteThe peanuts sound good, enjoy when they arrive and the perfume sounds ok too, Mary.
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteI no longer wear perfume, but would definitely enjoy the candy.
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to the candy.
DeleteNo freebies here! Love to hear about yours 😀
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteI was too late for the M&M freebie possibly because I’m no longer in the loop of sample giveaways. But They are delicious. Alana ramblinwitham.blogs pot.com
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear that. I'm hoping they are.
DeleteThe perfume samples sound nice. You get a really good selection of freebies.
ReplyDeleteThe perfume smells so good.
DeleteThose were good freebies! Yum on the M&Ms!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteSounds like a great new M&M although I do hate when they ad salt to sweets LOL
ReplyDeleteI don't like salt on sweets either most times.
DeleteNice freebies. M&Ms, YUM!
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteA long time ago, I sent out for freebies--got a great deck of cats cards from Purina (I think). Now, most everything gives me some sort of allergy issue. :(
ReplyDeleteOh no. Sorry to hear that.
DeleteNice, I'll be curious what you think of the taste of the new M&Ms.
ReplyDeleteI got a free pancake breakfast at IHOP.
Have a good 4th and great weekend, Mary!
Thank you. Oh that's a good freebie.
DeleteNone for me 😔
ReplyDeleteSign up for some.
DeleteDear Mary, wow, you do so well with these freebies, dear friend! I am very happy for you! Thank you so much for sharing, and Happy 4th to you!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much.
DeleteWell done getting freebies! I have severe allergies to chemicals and no perfume or perfumed products for me but I could take care of some M & Mos. LOL
ReplyDeleteOh, sorry to hear that.
DeleteThose are fun freebies! I hope the candy makes its way to you
ReplyDeleteThank you. I hope so too.
DeleteNice
ReplyDeleteThanks.
DeleteNice score.
ReplyDeleteThanks.
DeleteMy most sincere congratulations and best wishes to the people of the United States of America on the occasion of the 250th anniversary of Independence Day, July 4. Wishing you all success and a rewarding year ahead.
ReplyDeleteAsep Haryono
INDONESIA
Thank you so much.
DeleteWhat did you think of the M&M's.? I tried these, and I didn't think they were all that different from regular Peanut ones. Which are the best by the way. I hope you have a super July 4th.
ReplyDeleteI didn't get them yet. They're being shipped to me sometime in the next 4 weeks.
DeleteI don't do well with perfumes. Most give me a headache, but the free M&M's sound good!
ReplyDeleteI'm looking forward to getting them.
DeleteThere is no better way to celebrate the nation's independence than with free M&Ms.
ReplyDeleteAgreed.
DeleteNo freebies here but you did well.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
Thank you.
DeleteIt's so cool that you're getting those free M&Ms!
ReplyDeleteI'm looking forward to them.
DeleteIt's hot here, so I feel like I'm being roasted.
ReplyDeleteIt's really hot here too.
DeleteI won a free ebook from Goodreads. 👍
ReplyDeleteCongrats!
DeleteYay freebies, I want freebies
ReplyDeleteI find some good ones.
Delete