Monday, July 27, 2026

Happy Raturday!

 


"It's almost time for the kids to head back to school, make sure those computers are charged up."

"Any time is a good time for ice cream."

*All pictures today are courtesy of martymousehouse.com*

56 comments:

  1. I'm with that second rat, Mondays aren't my favourite days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute images and captions.
    Yes, any time is good for ice cream.
    Take care, enjoy your day and the new week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I can actually play the trumpet! I try not to suck though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's cool to know. Yeah, you have to blow. lol

      Delete
  4. Also very cute. And I guess when you think about it in a few more weeks it will be time for school for some kids! Makes me glad I'm not a kid anymore, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're all so cute this morning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm glad you liked them.

      Delete
  6. You go back to school earlier. It all sr=tarts up again in September, usually after Labour Day, but it will be before then this year because the Day is as late as it can be. There is school until the end of June, however, so our summer holidays are about equal length all in all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My grandson starts back the 2nd week of next month.

      Delete
  7. Ever so cute, Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww...so cute. Love these. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. It took me a minute, but I got that first one. Cute rat posts.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the trumpet! So funny!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are SO CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG! I love rat day.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I concur: any time is a good time for ice cream.

    ReplyDelete
  14. When my boys were in school the year didn't start until the end of August. Now it begins weeks earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Raturday

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm not participating in Monday either, haha! Happy Raturday, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You guys are adorable!!! Let's all have som ice cream!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the one that says It's Monday and I'm not participating. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Dear Mary, I absolutely love these. Thank you for sharing, dear friend. 😘

    ReplyDelete
  20. My feeling about Monday, in a nutshell: "I'm not participating".

    ReplyDelete
  21. So cute! I agree that anytime is a good time for ice cream! :D

    ReplyDelete
  22. I like to opt out of Monday too.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Good thing we don't have the choice of skipping Mondays! lol

    ReplyDelete
  24. That first picture is too much cuteness in one place! Hope you are having a great week.

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.